Currency Solutions Personal Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1 Interview Review

2.0

Personal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Currency Solutions (London, England) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online via Totaljobs for this position. Spoke to the Head of Recruitment on the phone and was invited to a face to face interview the following week.

The recruiter said that he would progress my application to the second stage during my interview and would be in contact to schedule a day and time within the next two days.

It was been over a week and I have had no feedback to follow up from my interview. Having emailed and called to follow up, this is extremely unprofessional and a company I would not recommend anyone to work for.

The recruiter should maintain professionalism and respond to a candidate who has invested in time to meet with you and show an interest in your company.

Do not go anywhere near this company!

Interview Questions

Currency Solutions Response

20 Oct 2016 – Head of recruitment

I am very sorry to hear your experience interviewing here at Currency Solutions is not a positive one. As I am sure you can appreciate the PA role has had an amazing response with over 600 applications. We are processing interviews and feedback as quickly as possible but this is a very important role and we wish to explore all candidates and give everyone a fair shot at getting the role. I will take on board your feedback and make an active effort to candidate interviewees quicker in the future. I hope however you can understand it is extremely difficult to feedback within 1 week when you have so many applicants and managing multiple roles and campaigns. Thank you for your comments none the less and please take some assurance that we have taken on board your feedback and we wish you the best of luck in your search.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.