Currys PC World Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Currys PC World Interview Questions

Updated 22 Dec 2017

2.2

Sales Collegue Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Currys PC World.

Interview

Applied online. Brief phone interview, to determine my availability, ability to travel to work etc. Date,time and location then given for a face to face interview. The following interview took place at a store, in a meeting room between myself and a manager. Manager was great, what followed was a standard interview, i.e standard questions asked and my availability checked.
    Immediately following the interview a offer was presented.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? (typically interview questions asked)   Answer Question

Store Support Colleague Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Currys PC World.

Interview

Given a date for a interview a day after I applied. Interview was quick, about 10 mins. Usual basic questions like teamwork, what I could bring to role etc. I did not receive any follow up.

Temporary Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Currys PC World.

Interview

Online application, was rang asked a few questions was told they’d ring back in a week to arrange interview. Received no contact from the store. Absolutely shocking service and I wouldn’t expect this from a big company like this

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working in a Sales Target workplace?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Workington, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Currys PC World (Workington, England) in November 2017.

Interview

Simple, be yourself, be honest, have experience in this area of retail. Asked about previous jobs and experience asked about teamwork and leadership experience. Asked why you applied. Asked about out of work hobbies and interest

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Currys PC World (London, England) in November 2017.

Interview

Started of amazing. Got a call Friday inviting me to a last minute interview Saturday. Went to the interview on Saturday and was offered a position late Sunday evening.
    I was told to bring my documents Monday. On the Thursday that week I was called to be told my documents have been misplaced in the store and to come in and hand them in again. From then I have not heard from them. I have contacted Currys several of times with no success I guess I will wait until I’m contact or maybe I will never start I’m unsure

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Currys PC World.

Interview

Had two interviews one with a team leader and a manager. During the first interview i was asked to look around for a bit and then sell a laptop to the team leader.

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Currys PC World.

Interview

I only had a telephone interview. The manager from the store was on the phone, he was very nice and easing therefore making it feel that I wasn't being assessed and was just having a friendly chat. He asked me about my current job as a waitress and the role I played there in terms of customer service and if it was essentially customer based. He then asked about where I go to school and what I'm currently studying and my available hours due to being in school on weekdays. It was all just general information and I have been invited for an interview on Monday.

Christmas Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clacton-on-Sea, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Currys PC World (Clacton-on-Sea, England) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a fantastic interview process, very laid back while still being formal. As a whole it was by far the best interview I have ever been on. The two guys that I interviewed with made it very comfortable and easy.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Currys PC World in October 2017.

Interview

Friendly enviroment, positive attitude. Walked around speaking to customers and staff for 20min followed by role play, where they ask you act as a customer sales assistand and interview questions.

Temp Support Colleague Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Currys PC World (Birmingham, England) in October 2017.

Interview

I did completed the online application (although I didn’t do the test required afterwards). I received a call from one of the store managers about two weeks later (be prepared to answer questions about the role you’ve applied for). I was then invited for a 1 to 1 interview the next day. The interviewer was extremely chatty and laid back, questions about hobbies, previous experience, availability etc. I then had to go on the shop floor for 10 minutes and ask customers some question and I was quite pleased at how confident I was approaching them. Overall it was a very good experience, just waiting to hopefully hear back from the store.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a bit about yourself, what are your hobbies/interests?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you’ve had to hit a target?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you’ve worked successfully in a team to complete a sale?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.