Currys PC World Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 27 May 2018

2.3

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mile End, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Currys PC World (Mile End, England) in October 2017.

Interview

Very easy, very informal and laid back. Applied online and got a call back from store manager within 3 weeks i suppose. On the phone he asked me a few very basic questions ie what im doing now and what im looking for. He then invited me in. At the interview, we went through my cv with interviewer and started the job 2 days after.

Interview Questions

• what experience i have in customer service   1 Answer

Trainee Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Currys PC World (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in December 2012.

Interview

Very relaxed interview. Two women from HR interviewing. More of a chat.

Interview Questions

• None really. All very basic. They want and allow you to talk for the most part.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Was organised through third party.

Store Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Currys PC World (Glasgow, Scotland) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was smooth. I was asked about my background and areas of expertise. Most importantly, my flexibility was considered which I liked the most. It did not take long for the overall process since I had prepared for all the required documents and paperwork.

Sales Colleague Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Currys PC World.

Interview

Handed in CV in store and was called for an interview with a colleague and the deputy manager. Relaxed environment, standard expected questions, an easy questionnaire related to analytical skills etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation,standard base pay of the company + bonus offered

Sales Colleague Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Currys PC World in May 2009.

Interview

I was looking for a part time job and was giving CV's everywhere. I got an interview call from Currys store manager.

Interview was a take by 2 people (Manager and senior store staff). Even though it was a part time position a lot of was asked from general questions about education and previous experience and then how would I relate my academic and professional experience to the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Well, my situation was just like beggars are not choosers so I had to accept the offer although the initial offer was for working very few hours.

I would advice the students to get such type of retail work experience particularly business and management students.

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Currys PC World (Nottingham, England) in May 2013.

Interview

Hirirng and interview process is very simple and similar like other companies they will review your c v then then i call for an interview and ask you scenario base questions and rate from bad to excellent and they will also assess you on floor

Interview Questions

• the questions are easy and understand all questions are related to customer service and sales of course this an sales role if you dont know how to tackle the situation or how to deak with customer its not for you   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Currys PC World (Bedford, England) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was invited to interview by email. It was a group interview that was more of a discussion format. The interviewer asked questions and people took turns answering them. It was fairly informal. I was emailed later that day and asked to give the assistant manager a call upon which I was offered a position . They were very disorganised in sorting out my start date but the overall process was fine.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Currys PC World (London, England) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online and then had to complete an online test. Received an email from the store manager regarding a phone interview which was around 4 minutes long. Was then invited for a 'group interview' which was more like a 1-1 interview. 1-1 was very easy and had a chance to speak to staff on the shop floor.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Dixons Carphone?   1 Answer

Sales Colleague Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Currys PC World.

Interview

normal 1 to 1 interview with manager, not too complicated. standard percentage questions. just be yourself and all will be good. Try to show your interests for why you would like to work there.

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Currys PC World (Brighton, England) in January 2015.

Interview

Don't be nervous , the interview is a fake , they make up their minds from when first meet you, not on your actual interview or skill. If they don't like you don't take it personally and keep it moving you're probably just not as geeky looking as they like. Three managers all imposing and enquiring as you walk into the office. They question you , then after that you're with someone from HR, they tell you help on the shop follow and sell them 3 products and say which is the best.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.