CybSafe Interview Questions

Updated Jul 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at CybSafe

CybSafe

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CybSafe in Jun 2021

Interview

Recruiter reached out with the role and was then set up with a talk with the CTO. I didn't progress further after this round. We'd agreed on a whitepaper to be sent but I received something else instead. I think something got lost in communication there, definitely recommend interviewing if you would like to work in the cyber security space

Interview Questions
  • Half an hour chat with CTO, just a general tech talk on what Cybsafe does, my own experiences, favorite technologies, what I would like to be working on. And a few behavioural questions afterwards
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CybSafe (London, England) in Jan 2020

Interview

Great experience. Really warm and open - although demanding and thorough. Great to meet various members of the team and impressive to meet CEO. Surprised at how warm and open he was. He really does understand how to lead.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to describe the conditions under which I worked best.

CybSafe

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CybSafe

Interview

I applied for a Placement Role at CybSafe in April of 2019. Telephone Interview was very informative and I found the speaker very easy to speak to and get along with. I was clearly informed on my Job Role and the specifics of the company, and was asked insightful yet considerate questions. It felt much more like a chat than a formal interview. The face-to-face interview took a while to get arranged and communication was difficult. However, once it was arranged I felt very welcomed and while I was extremely nervous, my interviews broke the ice very quickly and made me feel comfortable. The interview itself was essentially going through some relatively simple questions and having a friendly discussion about my answers. It was definitely noticeably more formal than the telephone interview but it still felt much more like we were getting to know each other rather than a one sided, plain and stressful interview. After the interview they showed me round the office and saw me out. Overall I felt very positive about the experience and was looking forward to the next steps. Finally, I had a telephone interview with the CEO. I initially thought this was going to be doubtlessly terrifying and spent hours writing about 12 pages of notes, but it actually ended up being again very friendly and insightful. It was really great actually hearing from the CEO about his goals and ideas for the future of the company and not something I had ever had the opportunity to experience in an interview before. The wait to hear whether I would get an offer felt much longer than it actually was and I ended up having to to a bit of light chasing to get information about when I would hear something. They called me personally about a week after my call with the CEO and had we had a good chat about the next steps.

Interview Questions
  • Situation: You have work that needs to meet a deadline, and you are waiting on another colleague for something in order for you to get it done. What do you do?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CybSafe (London, England) in Jul 2019

Interview

I only had the first stage telephonic interview with them. The interviewer didn't give me a brief about what the company did or the job role and felt affronted when I thought it was a training company. I was been constantly cut off while I answered her questions. She didn’t understand my job profile which very clearly states my experience and what exactly I did in my previous roles with achievements. I had to explain to her 3 times that’s Events were my Products and not the marketing channel.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed