Cytel Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Cytel Inc Interview Questions

Updated 21 Sep 2018

3.4

Clinical Data Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cytel Inc (Pune (Brazil)) in April 2014.

Interview

Will ask all questions related to CDM that you can think of. Including ICH, GCP guidelines like college students. Just be prepared for everything and anything the interviewer ask you.

Interview Questions

• Will ask you anything about CDM...even regulations which is not expected.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Interview

It involves 4 rounds 2 technical two HR. It’s not easy at the same time. Unless you seriously you have experienced you cannot answer easily, so be well prepared

Trainee SAS Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cytel Inc (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

It will be having 5 rounds and there will be a background check and mainly the 4th round would be the tough one
    1st round will be Apptitude Test
    2nd Round will SAS written exam
    3rd Round will be 1st Technical Round
    4th Round will be Client Interview
    5th Round will be HR round

Bio Statistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cytel Inc (London, England).

Interview

There were 3 rounds - aptitude+statistics screening, technical interview and HR interview. Aptitude was really challanging and in my opinion, only those with serious preparation can clear that. Especially, deciding which questions to attempt is critical factor. Statistics questions were relatively easy and of undergraduate level.

Technical round involves questions regarding core statistical concepts - statistical tests, survival analysis, logistic regression and odds ratio and most importantly- foundational statistical concepts like p-value and confidence interval, exploratory data analysis.

Both technical and HR round were quite well and panel was positive.

Statistical Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cytel Inc (Pune (India)).

Interview

Applied online, telephonic interview was conducted, personal/ technical interview to check skills and knowledge and was conducted by a project manager and final round was the HR round. Overall process took 2 weeks from application to offer acceptance.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to solve one question with the help if SAS tool   Answer Question

Director, Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cytel Inc (Cambridge, MA (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Really nice interview. From the interview and meeting a few folks in the break room, Cytel looks to be a great company growing at a fast clip due to the quality work they provide sponsors in biometrics.

Interviewed with five people over the course of four hours in their Cambridge, MA HQ.

Interview Questions

• Conversational interview. Questions were reflective of getting to know each other and see if there's a mutual fit. Nice people.   Answer Question

SAS Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cytel Inc (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Written test followed by personal interview, Normal English Antonyms and synonyms, Reasoning, Aptitude.. etc. It is training and deployment type for freshers having no knowledge on SAS especially or B.tech graduates, The cost of training is 2.6Lakh+Tax, So beware of it

Interview Questions

• Generally asked me about global warming for 1min. Later explained the payment procedure as follows   1 Answer

Statistician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cytel Inc.

Interview

First round-Technical
    Second Round- Written Test
    Third Round-Technical
    Fourth Round- HR

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.