DAZN Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

DAZN Interview Questions

Interviews at DAZN

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

I was contacted for an interview after I applied for a position. I was told was going to be interview from someone in there Europe office. I gave them a time I was a available for the phone interview. I was next told that they will send me an invite to confirm the interview. I never got the invite and didn't have the interview.

30 May 2019 – DAZN

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what has happened. We're so sorry to read the detail here and hope someone has now been in contact with you to reschedule or explain the delays.

Payment Operation Specialist Interview

Interview

I interviewed for the Payment Operation Specialist position and was advised I should hear back from them within a week & if I hadn't heard anything to reach out to the recruiter or the interviewer. After a week I emailed the recruiter and received no response. I've also emailed the interviewer and received no response. Its been a month since my interview and no one has followed up with me as promised or responded to any of my emails. You should at least follow up whether the position is offered to me or you found another candidate. This looks very bad on the company.

Interview Questions

DAZN Response

30 May 2019 – DAZN

Thank you for this feedback. We're really sorry to read of your experience. We've contacted our recruitment teams to work out what has happened as it is very unusual for you to have received nothing at all from recruiter or hiring manager for a month. Please do email the recruiter again if you have still not heard anything as giving feedback is an essential part of our process - we understand how frustrating this must have been for you. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know.

PA Interview

Interview

There was only a phone interview. It was very quick and easy. They said they would contact me about a job and then never did. I think that if you say you're going to be in touch with someone about a job you should contact them like you say instead of not responding to their emails.

Interview Questions

DAZN Response

1 May 2019 – DAZN

We are so sorry to read you were not contacted when you were expecting a response. It would be great if you could please get back in touch with a member of the recruitment team so we can understand what has happened here.

Senior Quality Assurance Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DAZN (Charlotte, NC (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I had one phone call interview with the manager. The second interview was panel style, with the manager and another QA dev. The manager didn’t ask many questions but the QA dev did lol.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DAZN.

Interview

4 people interviewed me
    Had a phone screening first with the recruiter
    Then another phone interview with the hiring manager
    Then an in person interview with the hiring manager and 3 other people.
    Has to do a requirements test in person

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?
      How do you prioritise a backlog?   1 Answer

Associate Producer Interview

Interview

A good interview process, conduced by two different managers. Two stages .nd I did not go to the final one, but the HR and all the managers conduced everything really well/

Interview Questions

• Talk about your last experiences, what you can add to the companie...   Answer Question

Tech Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DAZN (London, England) in September 2020.

Interview

Screening call.
    Had a great call with the recruiter backfilling his position as he moved on. Very informative, informal and gave a great insight into how they work and operate on a day to day basis... as well as their struggles and why I should be interested in working there.
    Unfortunately I arrived late to the process and before I could progress to the next round they hired somebody that was a great fit. Rather than an automated email or foc-off, I was called and explained the situation, then provided with feedback on my initial interview.... which is unheard of these days from most companies. I was really impressed with them and feel a lot of places could lead from the effort they put in to the candidate experience.

Front End Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DAZN (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in July 2020.

Interview

Will only say it was well organized and very professional at all stages. Something similar you would expect from the FANG level companies with a little lower expectations. Valuable experience for me.

Interview Questions

• Technical, soft skills, culture fit, coding challenge.   1 Answer

17 Aug 2020

Thank you for your interest in DAZN and for the kind words regarding your experience interviewing with us. We’re sorry to hear that you didn’t end up getting the job, but please be sure to keep an eye on our careers site (https://careers.dazn.com/) for other opportunities to join us. Best of luck with your future career.

Incident Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DAZN (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in March 2020.

Interview

Experience was quite good, However could not clear the final round due to some keywords which I missed to mention during the interview. The process was warm and smooth and very cooperative.

Interview Questions

DAZN Response

17 Apr 2020 – HR Team

Hello! Thanks for talking the time to post your review. I’m glad you had a positive experience. Sorry to hear that you didn’t end up getting the job. For the moment, please keep an eye on our careers site (https://careers.dazn.com/). Hopefully something else will come up. Best of luck with your future career.

Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DAZN (London, England).

Interview

It consisted of a phone interview and a 1:1 interview. The face 2 face interview took 1 hour. The room was booked only for 1 hour and we had to vacate it and do the rest of the interview in the corridor. No feedback received from the company.

Interview Questions

DAZN Response

20 Feb 2020 – HR Team

Thanks for the review. This definitely isn't how we like to interview people. We have passed your comments on to the recruiting team and manager. The room should absolutely have been booked for longer. We also aim to send out feedback wherever possible. We're sorry that your interview wasn't a good experience, but thank you for sending it to us. It will help us improve. Best of luck with your future career.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.