DHL Supply Chain Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at DHL Supply Chain

2.8

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (London, England) in October 2020.

Interview

its my pleasure for work on your company. it my first time for in your company try to work and get job and aldo i don't have any experience. if you teach i'll not try but i'll do my best..

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (London, England) in June 2020.

Interview

There was a group task, not related to the industry, and this was followed by an individual interview and finally a presentation. The interviewer was a previous graduate which was helpful as he was able to describe the scheme.

Interview Questions

• They asked what i knew about the company   1 Answer

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (London, England) in December 2019.

Interview

Video Interview not that difficult, prepared a lot but mostly asked questions to do with specific context provided. Lots of context based questions and situational judgements. Prior to this, completed an online personality quiz and handed in a CV.

Employee Relations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (London, England) in June 2019.

Interview

Online testing for knowledge on MI data and then a Prescreen call. You then need to write a presentation ( no PowerPoint allowed). You then have 4 further competency interviews aligned to Amazon values.

Major Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (London, England) in June 2018.

Interview

Total disgrace - Given false promises by the regional manager. Ask several times to attend the same stage interview over and over again. The process took over 4 months.

The people who interviewed me didn't understand why I was interviewing again. A total shambles of a company and anyone who are considering DHL should reconsider. Made a official complaint which was a total waste of time.

Totally dishonest and lack class as a company.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (London, England) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied on the DHL site in april 2017. I was selected after 3 days and I was interviewed via Skype. The process passed about 15 minutes. Last interview I ask some questions about next advanced opportunities.

Airline Pilot Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (London, England) in January 2016.

Interview

Face to face interview with HR and staff. There was a panel of reps and was a the office at heathrow airport. The job was at the airport and I was flying planes. The tea was great.

Finance Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (London, England) in October 2015.

Interview

1st Numerical, Verbal online assessments, 2nd telephone interview but unfortunately i was not successful. The interviewer was really polite and professional, but she asked about 8-10 questions. Really good experience

Interview Questions

• why dcl, why finance, what skills you have in order to support the role, what do you expect to be involved with in the finance department   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (London, England) in January 2010.

Interview

The interviewers were friendly people. We cracked jokes before we went into real business of the day. The whole process took a total of two days. Then comes normal familiarization of company business.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.