DHL Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Interview Questions

Updated 28 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 617 interviews

In Person25%
1.5
HardAverageEasy

DHL Supply Chain

Application

I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain

Interview

Interview wasn’t much questions, they just asked me about myself, what motivated me to work with them and if I know anything about the supply chain industry. They also asked me about my skills and instances where I’d be under pressure what I would do.

Interview Questions
  • What motivates you to work for us
    Answer Question
  • Tell us about yourself
  • What can you tell us about the supply chain industry

Anonymous Employee in Darlington, North East England, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (Darlington, North East England, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

No interview, due to covid, just a medical followed by an informal chat by a manager who just so happens to be sitting outside. Recruitment process needs to improve as start dates can change at short notice resulting in you not being paid if you have left a job.

DHL Supply Chain

Application

I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain

Interview

Online application follow to video interview the document submission online. They will ask to meet you in personal .urine test. It is an easy process so it is very easy process is

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Castle Bromwich, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (Castle Bromwich, England, England) in Oct 2016

Interview

IntimidatIng, more like an interrogation, would never want to apply for a management role again. Terrible experience. Do not work for solihul DHL at jaguar Land Rover. I would lease as soon as possible. Wage may be ok, but not worth the abuse.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Beringe

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (Beringe) in Mar 2016

Interview

Kort gesprek over cv en jouw als persoon. Rondleiding door het warehouse en vervolgens wordt er gesproken over wat jouw mogelijkheden zijn en hoe je inzetbaar bent. Vervolgens uitgenodigd om dag later terug te komen en gesprek te hebben met manager van uitzendbureau en dhl.

Interview Questions
  • Waarom wil je hier komen werken? En ben je flexibel inzetbaar? Ben je fysiek fit? Zijn er omstandigheden waar rekening mee dient te worden gehouden?

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (Birmingham, England, England) in Nov 2015

Interview

They actually don't interview you personally, they work with a recruitment agency ( Extra Personnel ) wich will not ask you more, in fact you don't have to be very smart or have any special skills to work here. anyone can work here .

Interview Questions
  • where did I work before ( but they are not interested of your experience if that is in another country ) I was a real estate broker before I've moved to Uk so it's a BIG difference between my skills and the others who where at the interview, annyway I've recevied the same job as they do.
RSS Feed</>Embed