DICK'S Sporting Goods Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at DICK'S Sporting Goods

1,081 Interview Reviews

2.1

Retail Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DICK'S Sporting Goods.

Interview

Initial phone screening with the Store Manager, which is followed by an in person interview with another manager. There are a list of questions provided by the company that the manager asks.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DICK'S Sporting Goods.

Interview

Two in person interviews, the second being with the store manager. Similar questions were asked each time. Standard questions that can be geared towards playing in sports and being part of a team if you have no previous job experience.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that you excel at and one thing that could use improvement.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was cool and I like it a lot, quick, understanding. Pretty nice people. Look forward to working there. I think everyone should interview more like this but I don’t know.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DICK'S Sporting Goods in January 2021.

Interview

Did not partake in one, I went through a contracting agency for the interview. Insight Global reached out to me, and then used my interview as a potential candidate for the job. I am still currently waiting to hear about it.

Interview Questions

• What qualifies you for this position? What type of experience do you have?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Really fast and straight to the point. Probably took about 20 minutes. It took one interview to be hired. They asked a ton of behavioral questions such as how you would handle a conflict with a coworker.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself? And other behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

Was very long and asked very basic questions. Later they made me take a 30 min quiz on my ethical opinions and what I would do in certain situations. Very long process that was not worth it as they never got back to me.

Interview Questions

• What past experience will help you excel in this position   Answer Question

Interview

Casual, conversational and quick. Questions revolves around my previous work and what I could bring to the table at my particular location. Heard back within 24 hours of the interview!

Interview Questions

• How would your previous work help you in your role here?   Answer Question

Interview

The interview was a pleasant experience. The manager was very pleasant and we had a good conversation. He expressed interest in me and was informative about the position. Overall it was a basic interview for a retail location.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Pretty good process. The interview was quick but efficient. It prepped you for what was to come. The basic ability to answer questions, and be personable. After the interview you should hear back in a min of 2 weeks,

Interview Questions

• What are somethings you are looking for in this role?   1 Answer

Corporate Merchandising Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DICK'S Sporting Goods.

Interview

First interview was pre recorded. You get three attempts per question. There were three questions. Pretty easy and straightforward. Only takes about 15 minutes total. Heard back about two weeks later

Interview Questions

• Questions included why did you choose your major? Why retail?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.