DNEG Runner Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

DNEG Runner Interview Questions

Interviews at DNEG

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DNEG (London, England) in November 2017.

Interview

3 interviews in total over several months
First 2 with the same recruiter who asked me the same questions
Then final interview with the office manager
I did not get the job because they said I was overqualified

Interview Questions

• What did you study
    Tell us something about yourself
    Why you wanna join Dneg
    Where do you see yourself in 10 years   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DNEG

Runner Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DNEG in August 2011.

Interview

I sent off a cover letter, showreel and showreel breakdown on a speculative application. I got a reply within a week or so and went for an interview. It was very relaxed and just felt like a chat more than a typical interview. A couple of emails and a phone call later and I had got the job / had a starting date.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was easy to negotiate my start date to start a few weeks later as I had existing work commitments.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DNEG (London, England) in May 2017.

Interview

My interview was rescheduled.
    When I arrived the room was already had people in it. We eventually went in and I was interviewed by two people. It seemed to go well, I answered all the questions and asked some of them. I don't remember many of the questions asked. Then I left.
    I was told I interviewed well but I didn't get the a position as they had filled up but my cv will be kept on hand for any future vacancies in the same position.
    I emailed a month or so later to receive more of the same.
    I don't mind not being suitable for a job but I wish employers would not beat around the bush and just tell me I'm not right for the position and why.

Interview Questions

• Do you have an idea of where you would like to go in visual effects?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.