DSM Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 146 of over 146 interviews

Recruitment Agency11%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at DSM

DSM

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DSM

Interview

First with hr, then with hiring manager, then with group head. Takes around 1 month to complete. No issues generally on employment pass. Waiting period is short. The interview questions are both situational and resume related.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you want to see yourself in 5 years
    Answer Question

DSM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DSM

Interview

The interview was okay. Discussion on resume and plant tour. An offer was extended but be aware that if you try to negotiate, they can blindside you and totally pull the offer by keeping you waiting thinking you'll hear back as they try to get somebody else; and not letting you know it's the final offer.

Interview Questions
  • How does your working experience relate to the job role?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about DSM

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

DSM

Application

I interviewed at DSM

Interview

The process was quite long with three rounds of interview one with HR then with the colleagues of the future team and finally with a director of supply chain. The questions were not so difficult. It is important to have read about the company beforehand.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DSM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at DSM

Interview

Online interview, three rounds: Screen, HR plus hiring manager and additional managers. Overall process approx 2months Each takes 45min to 1h. Good conversation and general STAR hr based questions involved.

Interview Questions
  • digital tools, vision and hr questions. using star method; potential case and elaboration
1 person found this interview helpful

DSM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DSM

Interview

My experience was very poor. They send out a video to answer interview questions, this is lazy work. You can only record your answers once and you are not given enough time to answer the question. The interview process itself kind of tells you about the culture of the company. I was not selected and I myself lost interest as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful