DXC Technology Interview Questions in Guildford, UK | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at DXC Technology

2.7

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aldershot, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DXC Technology (Aldershot, England) in August 2018.

Interview

straight forward initially, telephone chat followed by a CV walk through and some specific probing. The interview took place two weeks after initially booked as they cancelled it 65 mins before it was due citing workload ! A second interview followed where I was tasked with a presentation on "managing change" in a team. That was hard work (as it should be) and probing and to be honest, enjoyable. Then, an awful showing, they decided to scrub the process and "although we liked you and are a good fit for the company" we are rewriting this role and going back to market as its more complex. So, time wasted as they didn't know what they wanted and wasted my time and theirs.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aldershot, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DXC Technology (Aldershot, England) in April 2018.

Interview

CV and Cover Letter
    10 minute interview with partner
    1 hour interview with senior partner

The interview process was okay and straightforward.
    DXC took a long time to get back to me. Had the final interview beginning of April and they only responded four weeks later only after I emailed them.

There feedback was not clear at all. Generally there HR doesn't seem organised at all.

I think its very for DXC to keep candidates waiting for a long time and then only give feedback when the candidate to email to ask for results.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aldershot, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DXC Technology (Aldershot, England) in April 2015.

Interview

Submit CV online
    Psychometric tests to do online and personality questionnaire
    Telephone interview
    Invited to Assessment centre - around 15 people attend, broken down into various activities. Role play scenario, group activity, 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• How can your degree modules help you as a consultant ?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.