DXC Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erskine, Scotland

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DXC Technology (Erskine, Scotland) in January 2019.

Interview

Telephone sift - this was conducted by recruiter over the telephone and arranged by email
     Face-to-face interview with hiring manager - this was conducted on site and lasted approx 1 hr
     Final interview with senior managers - this was conducted over the telephone. But I understand that final interviews can also be conducted in person.

Interview Questions

• Explain what experience you possess which will make you a good Project Manager   1 Answer

Associate Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DXC Technology (Seattle, WA (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Series of phone interviews happened (Recruiter, HR, etc.) before the interview with the hiring manager and his manager. It was not too hard. Interviewers were great and very much personable.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep track of the things in the age of fast changing technologies?   3 Answers

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DXC Technology (El Paso, TX (US)).

Interview

The process was quite straightforward, we talked about my resume and some of the projects I did. Then the questions about Java come out and as well as some questions about SQL queries. Overall the interview was great and the person interviewing was calm and carried the interview correctly.

Interview Questions

• How to search for a specific data element in a table with a query.   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DXC Technology in May 2017.

Interview

i hour interview process with the list of technical questions. and asked examples from previous experience. Interviewer give an scenario and asked me to how do I trouble shoot it. And Asked me to write down few queries based on few set of scenarios.

Interview Questions

• It was almost all the basic technical questions on JAVA, web services, linux and SQL databases.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DXC Technology in October 2017.

Interview

Recruiter called me for a quick 10 min talk in which she talked most of the time. Asked me about technologies I have used at school/work/side-projects.

Second interview is technical.

Interview Questions

• What technology have you used?   2 Answers
    • Are you available for a full time position?   1 Answer

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DXC Technology (New York, NY (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Like most people I was scouted by some low level recruiter in a different country. Eventually I was hired as a temp through an agency. Then I went perm after about 6 months.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have?   2 Answers

.NET Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at DXC Technology in July 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter first but I remember that I did not apply , the process started since late April and end up in early July but the start date was until last week of August

Interview Questions

• Question on background in programming.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DXC Technology (Newark, DE (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Several phone interviews...Really there were two sets of interviews, one with a recruiter the other with a manager. The hours they are hiring for made me decline. The shifts are unworkable for anyone with a family.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions about IT: # of TCP ports, the difference between tcp/udp... the basic questions to see if you have any working knowledge of IT. Really there were two sets of interviews, one with a recruiter the other with a manager. The hours they are hiring for made me decline.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DXC Technology.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me, had phone call and talked about the position! Great benefits and fit my schedule! Had interview within a week, and was notified of their decision two days after! I was hired!

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Hartford, CT (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DXC Technology (East Hartford, CT (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

My university recruiter was very helpful and was available when needed. She help me all the information and able to complete all the process smoothly. During the process i had to complete my background and drug test. It did take some time but i was able to get update frequently from my recruiter.

IT Developer/Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DXC Technology (New Orleans, LA (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Initial screening was done by corporate office HR by phone. Was called back the day after to schedule an in-person interview at the office where the job was located. Interview was a very organized conference call with 3 interviewers total and lasted about an hour. Was called the 10 days after the interview with the offer. Process after the initial phone screen was quick. In-person, the interview was primarily a standard…

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.