Datamatics Business Solutions Relationship Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Datamatics Business Solutions Relationship Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Datamatics Business Solutions

1 Interview Review

0.0

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions (London, England) in November 2019.

Interview

I was called for Interview for one of their clients thats Thompson Reuters which is in BKC. I told specifically to the HR it's very near to me I would apply. Then when I went there I waited for 20 mins. He came met me and, again made me wait for more 15 mins saying the manager lady is busy she handles Thomson Reuters. She then came with a very rude behaviour and wid a lot of attitude was telling me to give introduction. She started interfering in between and was not ready to listen wat I was talking. She constantly was cross questioning me on my experience and then stopping me in between in a very rude behaviour saying it's not a valid experience. She then continued asking the next experience again she stopped saying this experience is also irrelevant. I didn't understand didn't you go thru my resume first and then call me for an interview. Why a candidates time and money is not considered precious. I dndt Understand. When you think my experience was irrelevant then why did you call me for an interview. I thought datamatics a big firm but such arrogant behaviour from a manager who handles a big brand like Thomson Reuters I didn't expect. After interview again she made me wait for 30 mins. I was kept waiting then the HR came and said will update you. Pathetic experience.

Interview Questions

• Can you travel till chandivali   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.