Datamatics Global Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Datamatics Global Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Datamatics Global Services

2.6

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Datamatics Global Services (New York, NY (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Intially they conduct test which is quite simple related to tax
    Once you cleared the test they send you for round one which is with hr
    And round two with head this was final round The overall experience was nice

Interview Questions

• questions related to tax
      background question
      tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Data Entry Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Datamatics Global Services (Livonia, MI (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was fine. Did not a lot of technical questions. The interview was scheduled very quickly and I was able to meet the interview very quickly. The Interviewer offered me the job which I accepted immediately.

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Datamatics Global Services (Livonia, MI (US)).

Interview

They were so behind in keying forms into the system that the supervisor only asked if I had any conditions that wouldn't allow me to work. I answered, "no" and was hired the same day. They didn't test my keying speed or anything.

Interview Questions

• We don't give raises are you fine with that?   1 Answer

Verify Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Datamatics Global Services (Livonia, MI (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

The interviewer was very Nice. it was a pretty Quick process. They called back soon if they want to hire you. The receptionist was very knowledgeable about everything. She was warm and welcoming which helps with the interview.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Datamatics Global Services (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Very smooth, starts of asking who you are and some things about yourself, your experiences, few customer relation questions. Not a bad first interview, easy going. They tell you things about their company and how everything runs.

Interview Questions

• Describe a customer problem you were dealing with and your solution.   Answer Question

Eligibility Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Datamatics Global Services (Livonia, MI (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

It took about two months from the time I submitted my resume to get an interview and the job. So you have to be patient with the hiring process...After 60 days your offer benefits.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a disagreement between you and a co-worker   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't a need for negotiations.

Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Datamatics Global Services (Livonia, MI (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

Entered office met with receptionist, led into a room full of computers. Explained what was expected after testing which consisted of a Personality test and Microsoft Office test once passed your granted a 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• How well do you get along with others without supervision?   Answer Question

Tax Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Datamatics Global Services.

Interview

Solid initial interview process considering the temporary nature of the job

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Datamatics Global Services (Livonia, MI (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Was called to see if I was still interested was given a brief description of the job and hourly rate. Time and day for interview was scheduled. Arrived for the interview had to complete an application along with having a resume. Interviewer came introductions and we went into a room he looked over my resume and application and started asking me questions.

Interview Questions

• Are you currently employed and how long? What are 3 things you like about your current job? Describe a team player? Overall interview was ok had a brief conversation about the company and employee expecatations   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Tax Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Datamatics Global Services (Livonia, MI (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

The process is very easy. Just take a tax exam and talk a little bit with the manager. the tax exam is not hard. And the manager did not even care about the test result.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.