Datamatics Global Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Datamatics Global Services

2.5

Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Datamatics Global Services (Livonia, MI (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

Entered office met with receptionist, led into a room full of computers. Explained what was expected after testing which consisted of a Personality test and Microsoft Office test once passed your granted a 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• How well do you get along with others without supervision?   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Datamatics Global Services (Livonia, MI (US)) in October 2010.

Interview

Based on submission from Employment Agency KPM Group

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Through the employment agency Note: Answers concerning month & year are as follows: October, 2003 NOT 2010 as there were no other options

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Datamatics Global Services in October 2013.

Interview

Recruiters speak poor English. Had a phone interview. The recruiter said their client (big consumer electronics manufacturer who shall remain unnamed) was looking to hire an entry level engineer and they would provide six months of training. Lowball offer, half of what an entry level engineering position normally pays and I told them so. He replied that the low pay was because the company would invest in training me and I wouldn't be generating profit during that time. I told them I was interested in the job, but the pay was not acceptable. They called again for the same position a couple of weeks later, possibly another recruiter. I offered him a compromise, I said I would accept the low offer if my salary was doubled after the initial training period, and I wanted that in writing. He said he was going to escalate my terms to his superiors and get back to me. He never did. Which is a strong indication that they probably intend to keep underpaying you for as long as you will put up with it. Steer clear

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with electronic testing equipment, such as oscilloscopes and multimeters?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Datamatics Global Services (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Very smooth, starts of asking who you are and some things about yourself, your experiences, few customer relation questions. Not a bad first interview, easy going. They tell you things about their company and how everything runs.

Interview Questions

• Describe a customer problem you were dealing with and your solution.   Answer Question

Eligibility Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Datamatics Global Services (Livonia, MI (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

It took about two months from the time I submitted my resume to get an interview and the job. So you have to be patient with the hiring process...After 60 days your offer benefits.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a disagreement between you and a co-worker   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't a need for negotiations.

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Datamatics Global Services (Livonia, MI (US)).

Interview

They were so behind in keying forms into the system that the supervisor only asked if I had any conditions that wouldn't allow me to work. I answered, "no" and was hired the same day. They didn't test my keying speed or anything.

Interview Questions

• We don't give raises are you fine with that?   1 Answer

Data Entry Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Datamatics Global Services (Livonia, MI (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was fine. Did not a lot of technical questions. The interview was scheduled very quickly and I was able to meet the interview very quickly. The Interviewer offered me the job which I accepted immediately.

Tax Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Datamatics Global Services.

Interview

Solid initial interview process considering the temporary nature of the job

Tax Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Datamatics Global Services (Livonia, MI (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

The process is very easy. Just take a tax exam and talk a little bit with the manager. the tax exam is not hard. And the manager did not even care about the test result.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing

Verify Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Datamatics Global Services (Livonia, MI (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

The interviewer was very Nice. it was a pretty Quick process. They called back soon if they want to hire you. The receptionist was very knowledgeable about everything. She was warm and welcoming which helps with the interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.