Datasite Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Datasite Interview Questions

Interviews at Datasite

2.6

Interview

The process was long and time consuming but worth it. Everyone was friendly bit the process was multiple interviews and lot of time spent processing info. I suggest you know job description and why you want to do this job. Also have good understanding of markets

XBRL Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Datasite (Saint Paul, MN (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone screen with HR. In-person interview with two managers (at same time). Standard questions. Thought I'd get offer. No reason given for not getting offer. Follow up all initiated by me after they did not get back to me in the time they communicated.

Interview Questions

• What aspects of prior jobs did you most like?   1 Answer
    • Why should we hire you?   1 Answer
    • Will you work over 40 hrs per week when needed?   1 Answer
    • Can you work outside regular hours (as early as 5am or as late as 9pm)?   1 Answer

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Datasite (Saint Paul, MN (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process began with a standard telephone screen by an HR recruiter. This was followed by an in-person interview the following week. The first part of the in-person interview was a 1:1 with the hiring manager who provided some additional detail about the position and the business need for the role followed by a panel interview with behavioral questions. Several roles were represented in the panel interview: architect, Scrum Master, Delivery Manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation that you needed to address and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Corporate Position Within Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Datasite (Saint Paul, MN (US)).

Interview

Submitted resume through their website and heard back within a week to set up preliminary interviews with a recruiter. The interview was set quickly, and once I "passed" that interview, meeting in person was arranged quickly. The whole process was fast -- under a month from initial contact to offer -- and involved many of the people I am now working with on a regular basis. There wasn't a lot of superfluous stuff like tests, which I've run into with most other companies. The interviews focused on relevant experience, past roles and how I might add value quickly to the role. I had a clear idea of expectations and any timelines communicated during the interview process were adhered to closely. The interview style was largely simply conversational and everyone I met with (6 or 7 in total) seemed engaged in the process.

Interview Questions

• Because I have a slightly unorthodox career path, we talked about that. It wasn't a difficult discussion -- it just involved talking about things on my resume that I hadn't talked about in an interview situation in ages.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple, straightforward, fair

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grove City, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Datasite (Grove City, OH (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

The overall interview process wasn't bad. They weren't on schedule with the time we allotted which shows negative signs for interviewees. Proceeding the interview I was informed there was a quality issue and it caused them to be late. It was a face to face interview with the quality manager and on conference call with the operations manager. The building is slightly empty considering nationwide moved out and back into there own building.

Interview Questions

• what is my take on iso procedures?   Answer Question
    • what do I think is acceptable in quality?   Answer Question
    • what kind of issues have I encountered while being in the quality field and what measures have I used?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Datasite in June 2014.

Interview

Very casual, relaxed interview. Met with manager, met the team, went over resume, there were a few technical questions. They seemed most interested by my ability to adapt to changes without warning and my eagerness to learn.

Interview Questions

• Detail a team project that you are most proud of and why? Elaborate on your contributions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was also rather informal. Took some time to analyze their offer and came to an agreement. All very casual and pleasant.

Senior Employee Communications Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Datasite.

Interview

Applied online. Five days later, received email from senior recruiter to set up phone interview. Following day had phone interview. Sent thank you next day. It's been 10 weeks and I've heard nothing at all from the company.

Interview Questions

• Asked a couple times if I was really interested in moving to Minnesota. Other than that, the telephone interview questions were skills based and directly related to resume and experience.   Answer Question

IT Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Datasite (Saint Paul, MN (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

This was a very standard interview process. There was no vetting of actual skillset. All questions were very standard interview questions, such as "Where do you see yourself in 5 years? How can we help you get there?", etc... I had one in person interview before being offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? How can we help you achieve that goal?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered, I accepted

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sartell, MN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Datasite (Sartell, MN (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

Placed and application. Was called in for a face to face interview. Was asked questions about previous employment. It was explained to me exactly what the job duties consisted of and what was expected of me. I was given a tour of the facility and what department I would be mostly working in if I was given the job.

Interview Questions

• If I would be able to stand for up to 7hrs   1 Answer

XBRL Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Datasite (Saint Paul, MN (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

not hard.
    1 HR-20 min
    1 Manager-20 (she kept talking about XBRL for 15 minutes, only asked me 3 very causual questions. )

small company
    don't fit in my career path