Datasite Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Datasite Interview Questions

Interviews at Datasite

2.6

Litigation Support Interview

Interview

This was the most intence interview I have ever been on.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Datasite.

Interview

I had three interviews total - one with the hiring manager, one with the VP's of the department and one with the entire staff. It was nerve wracking but wonderful in that I got to see the dynamics of each group and how they interacted.

Interview Questions

• What was my supervision style?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not necessary

QA Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grove City, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Datasite (Grove City, OH (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

I got an interview with the manager, and he invited his boss via phone to participate to the interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my background and experience in general.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Datasite.

Interview

1-Recruiter initiated contact
    2-followed up with brief phone interview
    3-HR Interview detailed - phone
    4-Hiring Manager interview, facilities tour & brief departmental
     manager interviews
    5-Peer informational interview
    6-Senior Manager Interview Interview

Interview Questions

• Sales scenario and how the candidate would handle it. Where do you wish to be in 5 years, 10 years?   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Datasite (San Francisco, CA (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

I walked in, introduced myself to the hiring manager. He asked me what was my previous experience as a coordinator. We spoke about my past and then I asked him if there was potential for growth with this company and he said yes. He couldn't name any of the positions that I could possibly move to but that was okay at the time. The hiring manager didn't really ask me anything else once I asked my questions, he just made small talk and said he would contact me in a few days.
    The interview was really easy.

Office Services Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Datasite (Seattle, WA (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very slow and unorganized. Spent too much time doing phone interviews. Waffled on salary. Hiring Manager not in Seattle and waited 3 weeks before we could talk by phone. Did not come across as organized. Not sure what they were looking for. It's been 6 weeks and I have not heard anything even though I was told that I would be notified either way. Still waiting for a response. Thank you.

Interview Questions

• there were no difficult or unexpected questions asked.   Answer Question
    • My wish to all employers is that when you interview, please follow back up. I find it daunting, demeaning and unprofessional when you say 'we'll let you know" and weeks go by and we don't hear anything back. I've made several inquiries about the status of the position and I've been ignored. I know employers are busy but just a quick email would be much appreciated.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Datasite (Brooklyn, NY (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

Initial interview asks about current employment and course work experience. Short on questions and interviewer gives time for you to explain your own strengths and weaknesses (be honest).

Interview Questions

• Asked to walk through a certain excel model related to your position. Be prepared and review your proficiency beforehand.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Collections Administrator III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Datasite (Saint Paul, MN (US)).

Interview

Three days after applying online, I received an email asking what my salary qualifications were and requesting time to complete a phone interview. A few days later, I completed the 45 minute phone interview, and was asked to come on-site for an in-person interview. I had the in-person interview, and the manager mentioned that it may take a week or two to hear back, but the next step for someone moving on in the interview process would be a second interview with herself and her manager. Two hours after my interview yesterday, I was asked to come back for a second interview, and the manager also asked if she could reach out to the people that I provided as references. My second interview is Friday & I am very excited - I feel like this position is mine! I agree with the other reviewer - know your history!

Collections Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Datasite (Saint Paul, MN (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

Screened by company recruiter first, and then had 1:1 interview with department manager. I was told it would be around a week to hear back, next received email request for professional references to be checked. Everyone who I met especially the interviewer were kind and pleasant. They mentioned that if I were to get a second interview it would be a group interview with members of senior management for my prospective department. Interviewer asked lot of questions about abilities with software, asked me to act out a role-play scenario, and also typical interview questions such as "describe a situation where you were disappointed and how you turned it around." Do your research about the company history first.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer who is 90 days past due and has not returned two phone messages? Then was asked to role-play this scenario.   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Datasite (Saint Paul, MN (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

Pretty standard interview process for a full time perm hire at most companies.
    The HR recruiter did a pre - screening interview with me on the phone and asked the standard HR questions. Nothing too difficult. A lot of focus on my experience stated in my resume.
    Once past the HR interview, they called me into the "hiring" interviews on site at Merrill.
    Here I met with 3 rounds of interviews: the hiring manager (PMO Director), the project manager and application dev manager with the QA manager, then last interview was with the BA team and the product manager.

The hiring manager interview was pretty basic, she was mostly focused on questions designed to understand my personality and fit into the Merrill culture. The project manager and app dev manager focused on my professional background on "AppDev" projects with Agile process and standards. The BA team and product manager was a panel style interview which was the most challenging because they asked me all types of questions about my experience as a BA, team leader, AGILE experience, and past commercial product development experience.

Interview Questions

• No questions were really that challenging to me, all standard questions.
      Some unexpected questions were: "How was your experience traveling to Prague, the Czech Republic. Another question was, "do you like fishing? then, What kind of fish?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

I went back and forth with the HR recruiter to get my salary and vacation to acceptable levels for me.