Datasite Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Manager - Projects Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Datasite (London, England) in November 2018.

Interview

phone interview and face to face interview..After 3 weeks I have been offered the permanent contract.The interview was very nice and interviewers very relax.I will recommend people to work at Merrill.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Datasite (Chennai (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

Just one technical and managerial discussion, questions are into .net fundamentals and they took only one day to complete process. Managerial discussion is very generic about agile methodology and software development lifecycle

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Datasite (Chennai (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

Good Class of Interview Process . Need to be technically,mentally and Practically strong. Experienced based questions were asked based on Smoke and Sanity Testing . Real time scenarios questions based on experience level.Regression testing,Defect cycle and finally IQ 3 analytical questions where asked . You need to be strong in Domain Knowledge and good speaking skills

Interview Questions

• 1.Smoke,Sanity,Regression testing with real time scenrios based on Agile methodology. Scrum , retrospective, Summary reports,Testing techinques with examples and real time examples. IQ Analytical questions based on domain knowledge, field knowledge,Testing knowlege,Gk,and many more   1 Answer

Associate Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Datasite (Chennai (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

The first round of interview is basically telephonic round and the second round of interview is through video calling. The difficulty of interview is very less and we can crack if we have basic knowledge.

Interview Questions

• what is your expectation regarding the job?   1 Answer

Head of IT - EMEA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Datasite in December 2016.

Interview

After roughly 6 weeks of applying, I found out that I failed to make the initial shortlist. I then received a call asking me in for an interview as they had moved to the second shortlist. Interview went well with positive feedback. However, they said they needed time to carry out an internal review to determine if they actually required the position going forwards. I requested an update 2 weeks later, at which point was told they were interviewing other candidates. The whole thing was a waste of time really and not very professional.

Interview Questions

• Very basic and typical questions like: describe a difficult situation and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Datasite (London, England) in April 2016.

Interview

Usual interview questions. They checked what I knew about the company and why I was interested in the job. They asked about my experience and how it was relevant to the role. Very standard. The second interview was a technical test on their system which was pretty straightforward if you are able to use a computer. It was a nice experience overall.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Datasite (London, England) in February 2016.

Interview

3 round of interviews, not really prepared for the right questions, at times very intimidating, used good cop and bad cop in one of the interviews, not clear in specifying the role and benefits as well as progression.

After succeeding in all rounds contract is given and a 6-month probation is in place

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The overall experience was stressful as they like to make you believe you are going to work in a great company with great collaborative culture but that is not existent.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Datasite (London, England) in October 2015.

Interview

Simple get to know. They were just looking for a simple language skill. There was a basic compute skills test. Click and drag stuff from their platform. Moving files, setting securities on files. I couln't quite believe how simple it was.

XBRL Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Datasite (Chennai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

It's waste of time. My interview was scheduled at 2:00 pm but I was called only at 3:30 pm. No subject related questions asked. Had an bitter experience during the interview. Please don't go to interview at Merrill India Pvt. Ltd which is at acendas - Tharamani.

Interview Questions

• They tried to ask technical questions but no proper parameters defined in the question   1 Answer

Regional Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Datasite (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in August 2015.

Interview

I had 5 interviews with the boss and my future colleagues in their offices.
    It was a one on one..........................................................
    I had to come to the office all the time.
    Na water was offered to me.........

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very long but easy