Datasite Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Datasite Interview Questions

Interviews at Datasite

2.6

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Datasite in October 2013.

Interview

First round Commuincation ,followed by Written test ,Hr round and finally Manager level.

Interview Questions

• some Technical and Business case they asked but i managed and answered well.   Answer Question

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Datasite (London, England).

Interview

Vetted by an agent then arranged for an interview. 30 minutes multiple options technical exam, followed by an interview. London Office is pretty basic and did not appeal to me as such.
    The interviewer had a poker face the entire hour and a half of the time I spent there, writing long notes. I was not sure what to make of it, it felt rather uncomfortable at first but towards the end I simply ignored him and carried on with the answers, he asked me pretty much same questions with the line "Tell me a time..." so frequent, it sounded comical.

By the end of the interview, I knew this would not be the place for me due to this strange approach, especially if it turns out to be my boss.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Datasite (Chennai (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

There were two rounds of interview. First round is through telephone, where questions from oop, perl, mysql were asked. Second round was on skype, where questions are asked about my availability, positives, minuses, etc.,

Negotiation

Ask the best salary at the first time itself.

Presentations Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Datasite in March 2009.

Interview

Phone and in person interview. Skills test. Background / drug testing

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Try to be firm and negotiate well up front. Increases are minimal

Senior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Datasite in January 2009.

Interview

went to basic java questions , from basic to difficult. Then was asked some software design questions, like how to tackle slow consumer issues..etc.