Datasite Product Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Datasite Product Management Interview Questions

Interviews at Datasite

1 Interview Review

Product Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Datasite (Saint Paul, MN (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

The overall process was quite awful.

I will say that the recruiter that I worked with was great, and enjoyed speaking with her.

When I was asked to come on site, the process took a turn for the worse. I only found out who I'd be speaking with the evening before I arrived. The hiring manager was out of the country, and the folks he arranged for me to interview with were all on the product team.

Interview #1. A younger person on the team, although seemed very knowledgeable. He had his laptop open THE ENTIRE TIME, and as I was answering the questions he asked he would frequently look at his laptop and smirk and chuckle.

Interview #2. She was 20 minutes late, but I very much enjoyed our conversations.

Interview #3. He was the most senior person I interviewed with, but was apparently having a bad day and felt the need to take it out on me. I felt like I was being interrogated by the Secret Service, and when I failed to instantly produce a piece of information that he thought I should have memorized, had a smirk on his face for the remainder of the interview.

After 4 emails to the recruiter following the interview with ZERO response, I have given up on them.

Interview Questions

• Q: I have this impossible product development related issue. Solve it for me.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.