Datasite Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Datasite Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Datasite

1 Interview Review

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Datasite (Saint Paul, MN (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

Pretty standard interview process for a full time perm hire at most companies.
The HR recruiter did a pre - screening interview with me on the phone and asked the standard HR questions. Nothing too difficult. A lot of focus on my experience stated in my resume.
Once past the HR interview, they called me into the "hiring" interviews on site at Merrill.
Here I met with 3 rounds of interviews: the hiring manager (PMO Director), the project manager and application dev manager with the QA manager, then last interview was with the BA team and the product manager.

The hiring manager interview was pretty basic, she was mostly focused on questions designed to understand my personality and fit into the Merrill culture. The project manager and app dev manager focused on my professional background on "AppDev" projects with Agile process and standards. The BA team and product manager was a panel style interview which was the most challenging because they asked me all types of questions about my experience as a BA, team leader, AGILE experience, and past commercial product development experience.

Interview Questions

• No questions were really that challenging to me, all standard questions.
    Some unexpected questions were: "How was your experience traveling to Prague, the Czech Republic. Another question was, "do you like fishing? then, What kind of fish?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

I went back and forth with the HR recruiter to get my salary and vacation to acceptable levels for me.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.