David Gomez and Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at David Gomez and Associates

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at David Gomez and Associates

Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at David Gomez and Associates (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Phone interview, odd questions and mainly talked about religion and politics which was out of line. In person interview wasn’t any better, talked about the personal life of one of the employees, asked about my dating life (is that legal?), extremely inappropriate. Left feeling uncomfortable and didn’t plan on coming back. I knew if I ended up working there I would be uncomfortable at all times.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about men (my dating life)   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at David Gomez and Associates (Oak Brook, IL (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

I was first approaced on LinkedIn, then asked to come in person. I came in person and the interview took 2 hours. I was asked questions I have never been asked before in an interview that to me, were quite uncomfortable. I was sold when he told me the opportunities were endless.....but that wasn't the case upon hire.

Interview Questions

• Who handles the bills at home?   1 Answer
    • Do you have kids?   1 Answer
    • Are you married, single or divorced?   1 Answer

Executive Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at David Gomez and Associates (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

It started with a phone screen, which was very informal, then a more formal in person interview, and finally an offer* They did make me wait another 2 weeks due to the move they were making from Chicago to Oak-brook.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to see yourself in the next 5-10 years?   1 Answer

Recruiting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at David Gomez and Associates in April 2015.

Interview

Because I was on my college campus, they agreed to a phone interview. The interview was very casual and laid-back and they asked me a few very basic questions. The interviewer seemed to be mostly interested in my past experiences and personality. Because I was positive, outgoing, and asked questions, I clicked with the interviewer right away. I got a job offer at the end of the interview.

Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at David Gomez and Associates (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

The environment was professional walking in and the secretary offered me a drink as if I was any other interviewee. We went into the general conference room and I had what I later found out to be a "winged" interview, in which the interviewer was just with little or no directive to interview myself - the interviewee -- for the internship position. I did not know this at the time, and perhaps because this was one of my few interview experiences up until this point and I was nervous, I did not notice it.

Honestly, the interview was held professionally and not much was needed for such a lower level interview, especially knowing the interviewee's knowledge of the internship experience.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose David Gomez & Associates?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at David Gomez and Associates (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

One phone interview then one in person interview. Very unorganized and inconsiderate. They asked me hardly and questions and never gave me an opportunity to ask any, I got moved me around a lot and spent the majority of my time waiting on them. They said they would follow up with me at the end of the week and never did. Office environment was clean and nice, receptionist was friendly.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.