Dealogic Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Dealogic Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Dealogic

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dealogic (New York, NY (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

One interview meeting with the head of HR and meeting with the managers of ECM. Just a review of resume and interpersonal questions. They had me come in for one day for the interview, then followed up a few days with the offer. It was quick, but they may have needed someone as soon as possible.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dealogic

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dealogic (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Phone interview - was asked basic technical questions, I was really nervous and forgot a lot of basic definitions which is why I didn't get a 2nd interview. Interviewee was really nice though.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dealogic.

Interview

applied through a career fair at college campus.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview app 15 minutes. Asked some basic technical question. That Followed up with a meeting at their office, they gave me a small quiz of programming problems and questions.

Interview Questions

• Basic Questions on Object Oriented Programming and Data Structures   2 Answers
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.