Dealogic Junior Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Dealogic Junior Research Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Dealogic

Junior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dealogic (New York, NY (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward, and the questions were average. It was 2 on 1 and there was also a short written test just to see your understanding of financial data. The test took about 15minutes to complete and the questions were pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the role?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Dealogic

Junior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dealogic (Budapest (Hungary)) in September 2016.

Interview

My interviewers were friendly and honestly I could not wait to get the job and have the chance to start my career here.
    The questions asked were straightforward and sometimes helpful.

Interview Questions

• Where do I imagine myself in 5 years time   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was pretty straightforward, we accepted each other's terms

Junior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dealogic (Budapest (Hungary)) in September 2016.

Interview

3-round interviewing process. At the first round, a partly-Hungarian, partly-English chat on motivation, previous experience, language knowledge. At second round, monotonia-test, a few business related calculation exercises, and a long interview with an HR member. At 3-round, a videoconference interview with the future line-manager on specific details.

Interview Questions

• Please describe what Dealogic does as a firm. What are investment banks, and their role in the business world, what is a bond, what is a share?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.