Debenhams Sales Adviser (XMAS Temp) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Debenhams

2.5

Sales Adviser (XMAS Temp) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Debenhams (Birmingham, England) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied on Oct 21st (Birmingham, Bullring) and was called on Oct 25th to arrange a phone interview for the following day. The questions were general for the role, such as 'why Debenhams'. It will help to prepare your answers to general sales questions in advance. I ended up reading my answers from my laptop! The lady was nice and gave a few prompts if she felt that there was more to say. I passed with the advice that I needed to go into depth with my answers for the 1-1 interview. I haven't done the shop interview yet as I had to re-arrange it, and they were very understanding about the situation. So far it's been a pleasant experience despite my nerves!

I can't remember the exact wording of the questions but they were similar to these.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Debenhams

Xmas Temp Sales Adviser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luton, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Debenhams (Luton, East of England, England) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got contacted a few days later, got booked for a telephne interview, which was successful, invited for a group interview and 1:1 to local store which i chose to work in, but on the actual day it was just a quick 1:1 interview lasting about 10 mins, so no group interviews or special role play tasks.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about us?

What services do we offer?

How do u cope under preasure?

Decribe when working within a team?

What do you know about working as a sales adviser?

Do you shop with us? If so, which brands do you like or buy?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.