Debenhams Stock Room Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Debenhams Stock Room Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Debenhams

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Debenhams (Bristol, England) in October 2017.

Interview

Online application, telephone interview within an hour of applying, then a 1 to 1 interview. The telephone interview just went through a few details on my application form such as proof of eligibility to work in UK, flexibility etc and then a question: “What is good customer service?”. Remember to bring your passport or other documents to the interview! As I was asked for my proof straight away. Felt instantly calm in the interview as I was told it was more of a conversation

Interview Questions

• What have you been up to in the last 12 months?   Answer Question
  • As a customer, what would you say is good customer service?   Answer Question
  • Can you remember a time where you had particularly good or bad customer service?   Answer Question
  • As a stock assistant you’ll be working in a team. When meeting the team for the first time, what would you do?   Answer Question
  • Can you think of any latest technological advances that may have changed our customer’s experience?   1 Answer
  • What would you say the roles and purposes are of a stock assistant?   Answer Question
  • How can the stock movement role improve a customers shopping experience?   Answer Question
  • Is there anything relevant you would like to add?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Debenhams

Anonymous Employee in Oldham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Debenhams (Oldham, England).

Interview

Firstly we were called in for a group interview for an hour or so then management called us individually to intreview everyone face to face. Group interview was simple, a few ideas about customer scenarios and talk about previous job roles with a short introduction.
    The individual interview some people found difficult but I found it fairly average and I was told later my interview was one of the best.

Interview Questions

• What do you think your job role will consist of?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for Debenhams?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Debenhams (Reading, England) in September 2016.

Interview

It was quite relaxed, found a common footing with the interviewer when she realized my interest was in the department in which she was a manager. She asked basic questions about me, my hobbies and background to make me feel relaxed and went ahead to ask job related questions.

Anonymous Employee in Falkirk, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Debenhams (Falkirk, Scotland) in September 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview went well, the person doing the interview was very helpful and gave me slight hints for answers that most people said. Got told there and then that I was through to the group interview.

About 10 days later I went for the group interview and luckily only 4 turned up/got through so we just went straight to individual interviews.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a failure in this role and what would be the consequences of this failure   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Debenhams (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online then was invited to a telephone interview, I got told on the phone I had been successful to progress to the group interview. I attended the group interview which included a few group activities such as getting to know the person next to you and presenting the information back to the group and selling an item to the group (both of which they allowed you time to write what you wanted to say so don't worry) It was a good group interview then you get on 1:1 interview discussing your strengths and why you applied.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.