Decision Tech Front End Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Decision Tech

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Decision Tech (London, England) in February 2019.

Interview

Three stage interview, telephone screening, tech exercise, final face 2 face.

I was given a technical exercise, develop a filtering system that filters a broadband list, using JS/ES6.

Although my solution correctly worked to their specification, it was rejected on the basis of being “unreadable” and “complex” despite the inclusion of comments for the code implemented.

Baffled at the feedback, I then chased them for a more constructive feedback, feedback indicating the right technique or providing a “satisfactory answer”, so I could fully understand where the faults were. Although promised, unfortunately either DecisionTech or Eurobase (the recruitment agency), have not responded, and ceased to reply to my emails, yet alone my request.

After reading previous interview feedback from others on glassdoor users, I discovered this has happened before. I hope DecisionTech’s intensions are good, as it known such acts can be deemed fraudulent; having candidates complete their work and reject their application without constructive feedback.

Interview Questions

• What are the differences between a promise and an observable?   1 Answer

Decision Tech Response

1 Apr 2019 – CEO

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on our interview process and for completing our technical test. It’s unfortunate that you did not receive enough feedback on the completion of your... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.