Deliveroo Cyclist Courier Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 435 interviews

Interviews at Deliveroo

Positive100%
Applied online100%
1.3
HardAverageEasy

What people are saying about Deliveroo

Join the conversation on

Londoners in Consulting

1m

works at

Deloitte

I’ve seen a lot of comments suggesting Deliveroo and Revolut are poor places to work but no evidence or anything to substantiate the claims. Is anyone able to offer any comments as to whether this is true? Thanks!!

16 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Royal Tunbridge Wells, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deliveroo (Royal Tunbridge Wells, England, England) in Oct 2018

Interview

very laid back- turned up and had the job within half an hour. No hard questions or anything. just make sure to bring your documents along that they ask for in the email that you get Didn't get tested for skillset and got given all kit for free including bag, helmet, phone stand, and the very nice coat

Interview Questions
  • For my documents
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Leicester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deliveroo (Leicester, England, England) in Sep 2018

Interview

Was a bit of a joke really. Get asked to turn up to some random storage place that's full of Deliveroo gear. Dude checks that you have the right to work in the UK then give you the job basically. As long as you also have a bike.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deliveroo (Leeds, England, England) in Oct 2017

Interview

Signed up online. The background check took a while. First interview/pick-up the person conducting it didn't turn up. There was no actual interview as such and was them just making sure you were who you said where when you signed up. Then you had to buy the gear this comes to £100 but is taken as instalments from your pay. Worth noting you can use all your own equipment if you can source it from somewhere else the jacket needs to be made up of 40% reflective material. Got access to the app in the evening was working the next day.

Interview Questions
  • Can I have your proof to the uk ?

Deliveroo

Application

I interviewed at Deliveroo

Interview

I was called for an interview but I could not go because I decided not to work and focus on my study. But anyway it was good experience to apply for multiple jobs until finding one that suits my situation as a student. I heard that working with this company is not difficult and enjoyable since you excercise using your bike and work at the same time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deliveroo (London, England, England) in Nov 2016

Interview

Phone interview then you go to their test centre and answer questions about road safety, acting as a quick teaching course for the employees (2 hours). Then a road safety test where they see how competent you are driving on road.

Interview Questions
  • No interviews are conducted. All tests and if you pass you get employed.

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deliveroo (London, England, England) in Aug 2015

Interview

There was no interview, just turn up watch a video fill out questionnaires. Then go for a 10 minute cycle with one of the team members come back and get your equipment and your off to work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed