Dell Technologies Client Technical Support Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Client Technical Support Associate

Dell Technologies Client Technical Support Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Dell Technologies

2.5

Client Technical Support Associate Interview

Interview

Pretty quick, applied for the position and 2 days later got an email to schedule the in person interview. The actual interview itself consisted of many situational questions and "about me" questions. Very comfortable environment and the interviewer made it that way.

Interview Questions

• When were you put in a position when you had to take leadership in a group environment? (Not an exact question but had them similar)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dell Technologies

Client Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Round Rock, TX (US)).

Interview

Applied in mid February right after they posted position on their website, got an interview early March. Interview was behavioral and tech. based. The two managers were very friendly and easy to talk to. Received an offer 2 weeks later. Make sure you have specific examples of your experiences regarding the behavior questions and catch up on some basic computer hardware/software.

Interview Questions

Dell Technologies Response

4 Apr 2017 – Candidate and Employee Experience Team

Thanks for your review of your interview experience. Congratulations on your offer and welcome!

Client Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

There were two people who interviewed me we sat in a little room where there were both were asking me questions. one was doing technical questions the other one was asking non technical questions. both of them were very polite and nice they ask me lot of questions and i was very comfortable talking to them. One of them was HR manager and she even asked me if they will extend an offer what training class would i want the immediately starting one or the one that's going to start later. My interview went really well but dont know why i haven't got the job.

Client Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bowling Green, KY (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Technical tests are very basic if you are experienced in IT. Interview was normal. Asked about accomplishments and previous experience. Some ethical questions and questions about failures in the past. Short role play session to enact a support call. Interviewers were very friendly and knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

Pay for position is low for the industry. Benefits package is average.

8 Dec 2015 – Candidate and Employee Experience Team

Thanks for sharing your experience as well as your reasons for declining. We don't always get feedback on declines and this is truly helpful for us to make adjustments. Good luck to you and thank you again.

Client Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Jackson, MS (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview process was brief. A call over the phone that lasted 30 minutes to discuss previous skills. The interview starts off as a general introduction. After the introduction, the interviewer starts questions relating to previous work experience.

Interview Questions

• On your previous employment how did you assist with IT issues?   1 Answer

Client Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview is about 30 minutes long with 2 managers. They tend to interview and several weeks later, make their decisions on candidates. The process is straightforward as they ask questions on how well you'll fit into the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not any negotiation in the offer. Accept or Decline

Client Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Interview

No process
    The interviewer asked to give an intro. She didn’t even listened carefully neither asked any questions just said u are not selected, but on what grounds god knows. There were 4 rounds not even a single round started

Bad company , no ethics, just waste of time, never go to such places they just be fool you. Reference only matters as if it is a government sector.

Client Technical Support Associate Interview

Interview

5 rounds
    very simple
    1 jam round
    1 technical round
    1 phone round
    1 hr round
    1 manager round
    overall experience is good
    the most difficult part was telephonic round
    be confident in manager round as it is the elimination round

Interview Questions

• what are versions of windows   1 Answer

26 Feb 2018 – candidate and employee experience team

Thank you for reviewing us.

Client Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Iam the Person who got rejected for the same profile twice
    I got selected 3rd time
    The Process was easy
    1st Round Was Jam round where we were given a topic and were allowed to speak for a min
    2nd Round was Hr round
    Basically They Go Through your Resume

3rd Round was Versant English test
    And
    4th Round Was Operational

I cleared all the rounds very easily

Interview Questions

• IPCONFIG And All Questions Related to Networlinf ans Trouble shooting   Answer Question

Client Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

First-round was JAM they asked everyone to tell about their favourite holiday destination

Second Round Was HR She asked me basic Questions About Introduce Yourself And some Computer Related Questions Like What is Bios what kind of troubleshooting have done recently and what is your computer configuration

Third round was Voice and versant

Fourth round was operations they asked me about windows 10 Features, what are the components of computer, difference between Ram and Rom, what is msconfig, what does Red Cross mean in device manager and what does “!” means device manager

I answered the questions but yet they didn’t select me

Interview Questions

• Difference Between Ram And Rom   1 Answer
    • What is msconfig   1 Answer
    • Features of Windows 10   1 Answer
    • What is the configuration of your computer   1 Answer
    • What are the components of computer   1 Answer
    • What does the crossmark mean in device manager   1 Answer
    • What does an “!” Mean in device manager   2 Answers

3 Jul 2017 – candidate and employee experience team

Thank you for sharing your experience. You might be better suited for other roles. Do visit our career page for more at, jobs.dell.com

We look forward to interviewing you again.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.