Dell Technologies Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Dell Technologies Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Dell Technologies

2.7

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Nashville, TN (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

It starts with an offer to complete a digital interview online with about 7 questions to complete on your own time, then you could receive an offer for a virtual interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dell Technologies

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

There were a few steps, but it went very smoothly. Everyone was very in-touch and I had a recruiter from HR to walk me through the whole process. I love how they also send you texts along with phone calls.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

I talked to a recruiter about the open position and applied through the careers website. I was then contacted by a sales manager to schedule a Skype interview. The interview took about 30 minutes and was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• What was your most challenging task at work and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Franklin, MA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

-Virtual Interview
    - In person - Came into office in MA- Super structured- Met with multiple people
    Overall good experience
    If invited should go- good experience interviewing and doing role plays

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Round Rock, TX (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

I applied online and a recruiter reached out to me a couple days later to schedule a virtual interview. After completing the virtual interview, either a 30 minute onsite or phone interview is scheduled based on where you lived. I ended up doing the phone interview because I lived remotely. Everybody was super friendly and really casual!

Interview Questions

• What is something interesting that we should know about you that isn't on your resume?   Answer Question
    • Why do you like Sales?   Answer Question
    • If you were in a class of 20 reps, where would you rank amongst them and why?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Austin, TX (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

I interviewed one morning at 11 AM (via video interview). I got an email telling me they will not be moving forward with me after "careful consideration" 4 hours later. The process was extremely fast considering it took only a few hours. I emailed the recruiter (two of Dell's recruiters) about feedback, & of course I did not get a response back from either one of them.

Interview Questions

• What is the most complicated thing you ever had to learn?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

So far I have had an online digital interview. You would read out the questions and have 30 seconds before the recording started. You were allowed to redo the recording for any question and play back your response before going on to the next question.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Round Rock, TX (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Job Fair, then Online HireVue, then Superday. It was a process with about 15 other candidates. We all interviewed with about 6 different people at the superday. After the interviews, you get to see current sales reps day.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

I met folks with Dell at a job fair. Was selected as one of the candidates to be interviewed at my university. Had a second interview at my university. Applied online and heard back soon after.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you are interested in Dell of all companies?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (San Antonio, TX (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Online interview with recorded prompts which had to be answered in 2 minutes. I used my laptop to record my responses. Then I got an email being invited for a second interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.