Dell Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Dell Technologies

3,050 Interview Reviews

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Austin, TX (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

The interview was scheduled for an hour (virtually) with the Software Technical Architect and Principal Engineer. The main focus was on engineering best practices (high level and low level design architecture)

Interview Questions

• Design an e-Commerce website. High and low level design to display product information, adding items to cart and processing the order. Concentrated mostly on front-end and API design.   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

Got interview through career fair. Very in-depth technical interview on machine learning and projects I have done. After that is a take home assignment, and an onsite interview for final round.

Interview Questions

• It's base on you have done and extension question base on what you say you did.   Answer Question

College Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

No technical questions for asked since this was for a sales role. Asked me about the industry and my experience. It was mostly behavioral and I was interviewed by an employee and HR manager for about an 1 hr.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you know about Industry X   1 Answer

Interview

I talked to a recruiter about the open position and applied through the careers website. I was then contacted by a sales manager to schedule a Skype interview. The interview took about 30 minutes and was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• What was your most challenging task at work and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

I applied it through University. They arrange it as 1:6 interview. There were 6 recruiting people in one room, so stressful. They seems nice and friendly. They ask me to talk about yourself, then ask me several questions, such as what stream line I achieved. And I never heard back from Dell.

Intern Interview

Interview

The role was for data science intern and they asked me resume based and basic technical questions. The questions involved machine learning concepts and the different classification and regression techniques including Neural Networks

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Interview

The interview covered a basic review of my resume and discussion of my business school coursework. We also talked through the typical topics of a behavioral interview and about the technology industry.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you had to deal with a challenging team member?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Round Rock, TX (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I attended a university career fair and received an email from a recruiter to set up a phone interview with a hiring manager. I completed the 30 minute phone interview and received an offer about a week later. It sounds like they made a role based on my interests.

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (San Antonio, TX (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

The meeting was setup by a recruiter (I forget which one. I was getting calls from numerous head hunters that had an accent that was hard to understand.) and I met him at a hotel. It only lasted 2 minutes. It ended when I found out it was for an entry level job.

Interview Questions

• He asked me about my experience. I told him I have been a Field Service I.T. professional for 35 years. He explained what the job entailed, at which point we both agreed that this interview was set up by a recruiter that didn't understand the I.T. industry that well.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in March 2020.

Interview

Due to COVID19, everything was online. Did a virtual interview then a 3 hour interview session with 3 people and role play through Zoom. Was informed I did well and were not red flags. Said they would move forward in next steps with me but must make sure everyone still has jobs within the company amidst the Coronavirus. Still have yet to hear from them and its been weeks.