Dell Technologies Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Dell Technologies Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Dell Technologies

3.5

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in October 2016.

Interview

It was a phone interview from US. I was told by the agency that there will 2 interviewers, but eventually only one person joined the call. The interviewer introduced himself and said he does not even know for what position he is interviewing me. Basically he was communicating as if he was unwillingly pushed into being an interviewer. Then, he moved on to general Java Developer questions. At the end of the 30 minutes interview he told me not to ask any questions because he does not know why he is even interviewing me.

Eventually they said interviewer suggested that I don't qualify for the position they are interviewing for. But he told me that he does not even know for what position he is interviewing me for and just going to ask general questions.

Interview Questions

• 1) Difference between overload & override
    2) Other than assigning null, how can you improve garbage collection of an object?
    3) Difference between JDBC and Hibernate   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dell Technologies

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

It was a very basic and average interview process, 1 technical round, 2nd project manager round, communication skills round.
    What is exception?
    when should occur NullPointer exception?write a program for NullPointerException?
    explain about singleton design pattern?
    Write a thread safe Singleton class.
    can we write a class in scriptlet?
    Expalain abou Hashset?

Interview Questions

• What is exception?
      explain about singleton design pattern?
      Write a thread safe Singleton class.
      can we write a class in scriptlet?
      Expalain abou Hashset?   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview was telephonic.Two interviewer was there..They started with introduction and then directly came to technical. Asked 2-3 question from hibernate and drop the call....Very bad experience....they were in quite hurrry..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Edinburgh, Scotland) in April 2014.

Interview

Dell contacted me via LinkedIn and invited me to apply. Despite my misgivings over the low salary and benefits on offer I decided to go through with the interview. Initial phone interview with basic Java questions. Face-to-face interview with three team members at the Dell office (A very tatty rented space) and two further phone interviews. Despite being invited to apply by Dell themselves nobody bothered to contact me after the final interview to give me the results.

Interview Questions

• A slightly bizarre question about finding out the highest floor in a building that you could drop an egg from without it breaking.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.