Delta Capita KYC Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Delta Capita KYC Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Delta Capita

KYC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delta Capita (Chester, England) in October 2019.

Interview

Process of 3 x 30 minute interviews, based on competency, experience and team fit, for each segment of the process I was interviewed by 2 interviewers.

Although initially daunting, I was made to feel relaxed and was able to talk easily. The process was very well organised and ran smoothly, I have not been interviewed this way before but can honestly state, this is the way forward! There was no telephone interview, followed by an interview then a second interview and so on, the delivery of this process was much more organised and efficient for both interviewer and interviewee.
I had time to talk of my experience and ask questions, nothing felt rushed and I was made to feel I had their full attention.
 I met a team of interviewers who were open and honest, they exuded excitement and enthusiasm which I could not help but keep with me after the interview ended.
In short, a very efficient 90 minutes with knowledgeable proffessionals who have set out to achieve an end goal, then did it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Delta Capita

KYC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Delta Capita (Chester, England) in October 2019.

Interview

The interview process consisted of three 30 minute interviews. First with management, second with HR and the final with the technical team. The process was fairly relaxed and the questions were quite conversational.

Interview Questions

• Can you give us an example of when you have gone out of your way to help team members?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.