Dennis Publishing Content Strategist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Dennis Publishing

1 Interview Review

Content Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dennis Publishing (London, England) in August 2018.

Interview

Although the company was very communicative and transparent initially, they ghosted me at the last stage and never responded to any of my follow-up emails.

This was after going through a phone interview, a panel interview, and a presentation of a take-home project that I spent many hours researching and creating. During the presentation, they even mentioned that they intended to use my recommendations on an upcoming internal project.

Avoid spending sinking too much time into a take-home assignment for this company.

Interview Questions

• How do you identify successful potential content topics?   Answer Question

Dennis Publishing Response

1 Oct 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Hello, I was very disappointed to read your review and to hear that you've had this experience. We pride ourselves on giving every candidate the best experience possible and although I appreciate this is not very helpful in your case, I assure you this is not standard practice. We understand the time and effort that goes into interview prep, especially when you have been asked to do a presentation. Please be assured that I am investigating this as a priority and will be in touch personally, in the meantime please accept my sincere apology. Regards, Kate

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.