Dennis Publishing Managing Editor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Dennis Publishing

1 Interview Review

Managing Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Dennis Publishing (London, England) in December 2016.

Interview

Very in-depth process that began with an online application and went through three main steps: a writing and editing test, an interview with the hiring managers, and a final interview that involved delivering a presentation to the hiring managers and other stakeholders. These steps were all via Google Hangouts, as they are in London, GB.

At the end, they added another very important step that included a meeting with the person I would be working closest with to ensure we were a match.

The process took about 7 weeks, but they were quick with feedback at each step. The biggest reason it took as long as it did was the holiday break between the first and second interviews. Otherwise, it likely would have been just a few weeks at the most.

At each step, they were quick to provide feedback and did not force you to stew about wondering how you did. The communication was outstanding overall between the hiring team, HR, and myself.

Again, the opportunity to meet with the person I would work directly with was a great addition, as her and I really hit it off, plus it gave me an even better feel for the day-to-day operations.

They offered a great salary and benefits package that was exactly what I requested. No low-balling at all, which was a breath of fresh air from what I am used to.

Just a great experience all around. :) I can't wait to get started.

Interview Questions

• Lacking a technical background, how do you plan to learn the technical information needed to succeed at this job.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.