Dental Directory Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Dental Directory

2.4

Engineering Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stirling, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dental Directory (Stirling, Scotland) in August 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 people, one would be my peer and the other the team leader. The interview went very well & i felt they were impressed. However, they promised they would get back to me as soon as they could but it’s been a month and not had an answer. I emailed asking if they’d made a decision about 2 weeks later and they said they were still deciding but they would most definitely be in touch. I have now just noticed they are readvertising. It’s very unprofessional not to let an interviewee got on & to leave me hanging so long. I since took another position as I felt they were keeping me on the back burner as a potential option. It has put me off working with this company at all.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you provided excellent customer service   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dental Directory (London, England) in March 2018.

Interview

I was contacted and met with a representative in a suite in London. I arrived 5 minutes early and he was finishing up with one candidate, and as I left there were more waiting. Brilliant and knowledgeable first stage with the recruiter and then 7 weeks later still no feedback. I have been in contact with the recruiter twice-a-week and he is apologetic, but informs us he has received nothing from the managers. Waste of a day. I feel awful for the recruiter who generally seems baffled why he has received no feedback. Do not apply. This company are disorganised

Interview Questions

• Very strong technical questions around ASP.Net, also a lot around culture and location. He wanted to be sure I could fit with the company character and he ran me through a technical test on IKM   1 Answer

Regulatory Affairs Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Witham, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dental Directory (Witham, England) in June 2015.

Interview

2 Stage process, both face to face. Presentation required at the second interview. I was asked to arrive at 8AM for the first interview, I was kept waiting until 8:15AM, As I was the first interview of the day, this was poor time management on their side.Interview went well but the Head of HR was due to be in the interview didn't make it, no reason given. Asked back for second stage, I was asked to provide a presentation, this was emailed over in advance. I arrived in good time and again left to wait 15 minutes past the time slot. I was on the verge of walking out. I was shown in and gave my presentation, I was interviewed by the same 2 people as before. They showed a lack of interest in the process and I felt that the decision to appoint had already been made; this feeling was strengthened by the Head of Quality and Regulatory not showing up. I was later told that an audit was taking place. I find that difficult to believe as audits are usually planned in advance.
    I would not have accepted a role there, the company seems to have a poor timekeeping culture and a lack of attendance from senior managers on both occasions would indicate a lack of management commitment to sourcing the right staff for important and senior roles.

Interview Questions

• They asked about getting support from senior managers and winning them round.   Answer Question

Credit Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Witham, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dental Directory (Witham, England) in May 2015.

Interview

Went through a recruitment agency, and the interview with Dental Directory was a simple sit down conversation with two individuals, who walked me through what was required of the role and got me to explain my relevant experience to them.

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Witham, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dental Directory (Witham, England) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview for the specific opportunity was a two day affair. Technical test and talk, followed by another talk (also meeting senior management). Generally, the interview process is positive and easy going, but this may have changed since the company has been bought out.

Interview Questions

• Asked about the core skills required for the opportunity   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.