Dental Directory Regulatory Affairs Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Regulatory Affairs Manager

Dental Directory Regulatory Affairs Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Dental Directory

1 Interview Review

Regulatory Affairs Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Witham, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dental Directory (Witham, England) in June 2015.

Interview

2 Stage process, both face to face. Presentation required at the second interview. I was asked to arrive at 8AM for the first interview, I was kept waiting until 8:15AM, As I was the first interview of the day, this was poor time management on their side.Interview went well but the Head of HR was due to be in the interview didn't make it, no reason given. Asked back for second stage, I was asked to provide a presentation, this was emailed over in advance. I arrived in good time and again left to wait 15 minutes past the time slot. I was on the verge of walking out. I was shown in and gave my presentation, I was interviewed by the same 2 people as before. They showed a lack of interest in the process and I felt that the decision to appoint had already been made; this feeling was strengthened by the Head of Quality and Regulatory not showing up. I was later told that an audit was taking place. I find that difficult to believe as audits are usually planned in advance.
I would not have accepted a role there, the company seems to have a poor timekeeping culture and a lack of attendance from senior managers on both occasions would indicate a lack of management commitment to sourcing the right staff for important and senior roles.

Interview Questions

• They asked about getting support from senior managers and winning them round.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.