Dentsu Aegis Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Dentsu Aegis Network Interview Questions

Interviews at Dentsu Aegis Network

2.6

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dentsu Aegis Network (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

It was alright but they never even called me back to say that the internship program was no longer being offered due to the pandemic. I wished I knew so that I wasn't sitting around waiting for a response

Interview Questions

• What are you greatest strengths and weaknesses?
      What is on campaign you've worked on that really resonated with you?
      Why do you want to intern at Dentsu Aegis Network?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dentsu Aegis Network in March 2020.

Interview

Applied for their Shanghai office. Added my Wechat after a few days and scheduled for a phone interview the next day. The interview didn't go well. The HR was kind of aggressive when asking the questions but I did learn a lot from him. He pointed out my mistakes through the process.

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dentsu Aegis Network (Detroit, MI (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Everyone was nice and made things comfortable. I didn’t feel intimidated. Hiring sis take awhile. I didn’t receive a offer letter or any feedback for 3 weeks. I wish it didn’t take so long but it was worth the wait.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dentsu Aegis Network (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Not a strenuous process. Applied Online, then a preliminary interview with a recruiter. Then a meeting with the potential managers and other members of the team that you will be working closely with.

Interview Questions

• What are some aspects of your previous role that you hope to take with you into this one?   Answer Question

Media Interview

Interview

It was computer-automated for the first round. It showed you a question, counted down from a timer to give you time to read and think, and then it began recording you.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dentsu Aegis Network.

Interview

The HR/Recruitment team is a mess. I was bounced around to several times, no show calls, wrong interview location, to name a few. I interviewed with three teams and was actually very interested in the position. I followed up 3x with the talent acquisition manager and still to this day did not even receive a courtesy email. My advice is do not hold your breathe. If you can not get in contact with your hiring rep. move on.

Intern Interview

Interview

in person, talk about my experience. tell me what this job responsibility and if I'm good at powerpoint. looks like she cares about my previous marketing experience. and then talk about the time and what day i can start work

Summer 2018 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dentsu Aegis Network (Detroit, MI (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple and easy. The first process was a video interview with about 4 questions. I was timed when answering them. About 3 months later I received an email with a follow up interview. The 2nd interview was pretty simple and just the usual interview questions.

Director of Talent Acquisition Interview

Interview

This had to have been the worst candidate experience ever. I had a call with the VP of Talent Acquisition, and twice he no-showed me. When we finally did connect, he called to tell me he would call back later. Finally after connecting, we spoke for a whole five minutes. Needless to say, that was the end of my interest.

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dentsu Aegis Network (New York, NY (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

The first round of the interview was a webcam based interview where users were shown the question for about thirty seconds and then recorded on their response for the next two minutes. This was my first time with this technology so I was flustered, however it was a good experience

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Excel function?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.