Department of Health and Social Care Test and Trace Analyst (HEO) Interview Questions

Updated 20 Oct 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 7 interviews

Interviews at Department of Health and Social Care

Positive100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Department of Health and Social Care

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Department of Health and Social Care (London, England, England) in Oct 2020

Interview

I applied via the civil service website. This role required the completion of a few aptitude tests (numerical, verbal reasoning, and civil service judgement test). After passing these, I was required to write a 1000 word statement of suitability according to the JD/person spec, and 250 word answers for each of the following competencies: working together, making effective decisions, communicating and influencing, and delivering at pace. The same competencies were assessed at interview. I heard back around a week after the application closing date that I was invited to interview in a week's time with 2 panellists (names included). I was required to create a 5 minute presentation to assess my technical skills for the data analyst position. The interview was over MS Teams due to covid-19. They were friendly and welcoming and discussed how the interview would proceed: my presentation, followed by 4 competency-based questions, followed by an opportunity for me to ask any questions. The interview lasted about 40 minutes, and I heard back the next morning via email. My interview feedback was available on the civil service website, and I was required to fill in online forms to begin pre-employment checks. Overall, a lovely and fair interview assessed in a just and professional manner. Looking forward to beginning the position.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you balanced conflicting priorities and how you managed these whilst keeping to time and budget.
    Answer Question
  • A time you used data and research to draw conclusions and reach a decision.
  • Describe a time that you worked with a team to deliver a project.
  • Tell us about a time you had to communicate technical information to someone and how you went about doing so.
1 person found this interview helpful