Depop Senior Facilities Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Depop

1 Interview Review

Senior Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Depop (London, England) in September 2020.

Interview

I applied through a referral and received an email from the internal recruiter two weeks later to set up a call that week. We had a really great conversation with questions that were relevant and clearly designed to qualify my experience for the role

I received an email a week later with an update on the process and to schedule a face to face interview with the hiring manager for the week after. The interview was at Depops offices, it was a little odd because of the pandemic (isn't everything) but overall a good feeling, some sample questions below.

Six days later, I received an email to set up a zoom interview with potential coworkers the next day. I met with 3 people from different areas of the business over 1.5 hours. Fairly informal and with some good questions and it was a helpful opportunity for me to ask questions about the culture and the team. After all the interview is for the candidate as well!

I received the job offer by phone 4 days later!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.