Deutsche Bank Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,246 of over 2,246.0 interviews

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

interviewer asked lots of questions ranging from competency based to some technical questions- process was online application, aptitude tests, telephone interview and AC aptitude tests included a situational judgement, numerical and logic tests

Interview Questions
  • walk me through your cv
    1 Answer
  • tell me about a time you disagreed with a colleague during a project
22 people found this interview helpful

Deutsche Bank

Application

I interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview

The first round was coding round, after getting shortlisted the next was the Tech interview round and that was the elimination round, after that there was a Profit round and then final round was the HR round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY)

Interview

Very minimal process. Coding assignment - Leetcode Medium Phone interview - in which the coding assignment was discussed plus misc questions Onsite - only two rounds Offer sent in the next few days Overall quite easy

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Deutsche Bank

Application

I interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview

Long and arduous, second stage the interviewer seemed very disinterested in me from the start and cut the interview short to 30 mins within the first 2 minutes. I was told I wasn't senior enough, but surely it shouldn't have taken two interviews to know that, my CV should have been enough!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Deutsche Bank

Application

I interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview

The interview process involved following rounds: Coding Round 2 Technical Round Pro-Fit Round HR Round. The coding round was of 90 minutes, consisting of 3 questions. Easy, Medium and hard level (one of each type). Rest were normal face to face interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Deutsche Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview

The interview process took about a month in total. Three technical interviews and one HR one. Every interview lasted for an hour. Technical interviews also consisted of background questions, but no more than 15 minutes was spent on that.

Interview Questions
  • The questions could be divided into maths, financial calculus and programming. My opinion was that the entire interview process was very pleasant and questions were not that hard. Having limited experience for entry level job applications, I would go as far as to say that questions were rather standard and not hard at all.

Deutsche Bank

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview

Straight forward interview talking about experiences, no technical questions. Done via zoom call, took 3 weeks total with multiple back to back calls. Needed to follow up multiple times and finally they respond with offer.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here? Where do you see yourself in 5 yrs?

Deutsche Bank

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview

Asked about college projects, then moved on to various concepts in operating systems, databases, etc. Interview depends entirely on the interviewer for the technical round as my friend had a very different interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Deutsche Bank

Application

I interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview

sjt telephone interview assessment centre consisted of 4 interviews - one technical, a group interview, one competency and one case study. Group interview was the hardest, especially the questions at the end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New Delhi) in Sep 2021

Interview

Round 1- Online Coding Test, 2 coding questions, 10 MCQ Round 2- Technical Interview- Interviewer asked 3 DSA questions and also asked me to write code Round 3- Project Discussion and situation based questions Round 4- HR Round: Normal HR questions were asked

Interview Questions
  • Valid a Sudoku Check if string is a paranthesis representation Job scheduling Problem

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Milan) in Sep 2021

Interview

The first online assessment is a series of behavioural questions that tend to define wether you are a team player or someone that works alone. Other elements are: your leadership skills and how you relate with clients.

Interview Questions
  • Hai commesso degli errori nel pitch al cliente, come rimedieresti?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,246 Interviews