Deutsche Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Deutsche Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at Deutsche Bank

1,928 Interview Reviews

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

It was a straightforward process, took around 3 weeks. There were two interviewers per candidate and the questions were not tricky. There is another round of superday interview the next day for the selected candidates.

Private Banker Interview

Interview

Great, very friendly, responsive, and quick to process. I met with lots of different people and got candid answers to questions. I had a phone interview, a zoom interview, then 3 in person interviews. The process lasted about 6 weeks.

Interview Questions

• They were focused on my relevant experience.   1 Answer

Enterprise Risk Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL (US)).

Interview

First came a phone call screen, wherein I was detailed on what the job was, and asked why I was interested, etc. Basically just a screen that checked to see if I was alive.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to transition to this role?   1 Answer

Sales and Trading Internship Interview

Interview

Applied in February, got a phone interview in June. Was with two employees, 30 minutes each. Was notified of the interview about a week before it was scheduled. Employees called on the day of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Perform a DCF, describe the different financial statements   Answer Question

Interview

I got 1 online coding challenge, then got invited on-site for 3 round in-person interview, 1 technical, 2 team matching. They reimburse for any travel required to go on-site. I want invited to come to their Manhattan office.

Interview Questions

Interview

My first round interview was a mix of standard technicals and questions about my resume. Superday was two back-to-back purely behavioral interviews with MDs. Be sure to have polished answers for why DB and why IB.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

Applied online. The application was somewhat long but fine.
    Then they asked me to come for a super day.
    The super day was split up over 4 interviews over 2 days.
    D B called me after the first day to let me know if I would be coming back for the second day.

Interview Questions

• They asked me a brainteaser about my watch.
      Asked me about things going on in the market.
      Asked me about a weird situation with a hurricane in Florida.   Answer Question

Interview

During the time of Covid, the process goes online. The first one is supposed to be a skype call, but the interviewer was chill so we didn't turn in the camera.

Summer Sales & Trading Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Straight forward interview. Know the market well, how have recent events impacted it, and have an opinion and know why S&T. Also pitching stock works well, especially if interviewer is invested in the same company.

AVP-IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

I got an email from the recruiters saying the management team would like to invite me to an interview. I dialed into the number. I had an interview with two of the managers over the phone. A week later they gave me the offer. It took them 2 weeks to prepare the offer letter. Then the background verification took over 2 months. The background check process was so much back and forth with them complaining about every little detail . It is good to get the offer but it is a fake offer that they don't deliver on.

Interview Questions

• Asked about experience in the department and processes   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.