Deutsche Bank Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Sep 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 39 of over 2,287.0 interviews

What people are saying about Deutsche Bank

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY)

Interview

Two phone screenings with associates, followed by superday with MD, analyst and Vice president in the group. first two interviews took place one week and got invited to superday the next week

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a deal our team worked on
    Answer Question

Deutsche Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview

It was short and sweet, interviewers were nice and patient with my answers as well as questions. They asked a brain teaser at the end of the interview. Questions were easy but needed to be prepared.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Deutsche Bank

Application

I interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview

Easy just like any other bank. It took a couple of weeks for the application to be reviewed, but everything on from there was smooth. Phone interview. In person. Offer. Be prepared for al possible question though!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in Nov 2020

Interview

Two rounds. Non-target school. Applied through website. No networking. First round was one 30 min phone call, and superday was two 30min phone calls. Asked standard questions and people were very nice.

Interview Questions
  • Revenue build. If you own a small business, would you use debt or equity to fund it?
1 person found this interview helpful

Deutsche Bank

Application

I interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview

During the time of Covid, the process goes online. The first one is supposed to be a skype call, but the interviewer was chill so we didn't turn in the camera.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in Aug 2019

Interview

I applied online and then was invited in for a first round interview in office with the chance of receiving a final round the next day. My first round was a 20 ish minute 1:1 interview and then I got called a couple hours later that I had not progressed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Applied in early July. Got invited to an interview in NY in early August for the following week. 2 rounds, invite back for second round the following day. 1st day was one 30 min 2 on 1. Second day was two 30 min 1 on 1. Extended an offer the night of the final round interview.

Interview Questions
  • Almost all behavioral. Very conversational tone and casual. Basic questions about resume. Why banking, why deutsche, simple valuation questions, walk me through how ____ effects the 3 financial statements type questions. Heard some other people there got brain teasers and mental math questions. Overall a great experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Hong Kong) in Dec 2018

Interview

Apply online, taking an aptitude test and then wait for a phone screening interview, and two rounds of onsite 2-to-1 interviews if passing previous stages whole process is about 2-month

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Deutsche Bank

Application

I interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview

Standard questions, walk me through a DCF, behavioral questions, why do you want to do banking. Nothing out of the ordinary. In a hiring freeze, so no positions offered.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in Nov 2018

Interview

One round of phone interviews, which was primarily behavioral with a few technical elements , and then a superday in NYC that consisted of 2 interviews with MDs. Each interview lasted half an hour, and was also primarily behavioral with conceptual technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • When was a time you made a mistake at work without anyone realizing, and how did you respond?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 39 Interviews