Digitas Interview Questions

Updated 6 Feb 2016

Programmer Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (London, England) in April 2014.

Interview

Hiring process is very informal, to the point and organized. I was made to feel welcome and throughout my interaction touchpoints, I appreciated the fact that these guys are really serious about recruiting. However, need to watch out and double-check the level at which you would be interviewing. I went in to interview for a Programme Director role, but ended up being interviewed by a Junior PM. Interview process consists of three rounds - first round will be with Head of Delivery and/or Programme Director. This round is a classic resume-based Q&A in which the panel generally tries to assess fitment and eligibility. Second Round is a case-study based interview where you would be given a simple case study that will typically have a client and its problem statement and key objectives and you would have approximately 45 minutes to review the case study and prepare a plan, approach, deliverables, staffing, risks, assumptions view. After 45 minutes, you will be interviewed by the panel - the format is free-flowing. You will be asked to present your workings to the panel and the panel will ask you questions either to probe a bit deeper or to clarify their understanding. Once this round is over, then you go to the final round - HR round where you negotiate salary etc.

Interview Questions

• It was a simple case study-based interview. Nothing difficult about it.   Answer Question

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Multiple rounds of interview with knowledgeable engineers. Overall satisfied with interview process.My advice to new engineer is that if you know your job well, then interview process would be fairly smooth.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Interview process is thorough and organized. Equal emphasis on skills, experience, and cultural fit. Be prepared for behavioral and case study questions and exercises. The people conducting the interviews have received training on interviews and do a good job explaining the process and flow of the interviews. Interviewers tend to focus more on whether interviewees are a good fit over trying to wooing potential employees.

Senior Content Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Inital call with HR recruiter, then second call with team member in similar role. Usual scenario questions, nothing uncommon or overly difficult. After second interview, I was informed I would hear from the next person who handles the technology recruiting, and to date, I have not heard back from anyone. I tried reaching out to the company, but to no avail.

Interview Questions

• What CMS platforms have I worked with, with specific focus on Sitecore.   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

The job needed to be filled quickly, so the process was expedited. This isn't always the case and needs will ebb and flow in agencies as business comes and goes.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with website analytics, and what suites have you used in the past?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online, phone call with HR and in person 2 hour meet with 5 person interview. Process took around 3 weeks or so. Everyone I met was great and respectful until the last person I interviewed with. She of course was a mid-level account person who obviously had no real knowledge of the digital space and would ask me questions, not look me in the eye and proceeded to draw on my resume the entire time. Never have I dealt with such a disrespectful, rude, and unprofessional person anywhere in my career. The recruiter was also slow to follow up and I had to send a few follow up emails with them eventually saying that I was a culture fit, but they weren't pursing my candidacy for the position, zero feedback.

Interview Questions

• What ideas do you have for our client(s)? I hate this question. It's basically like tell us your ideas for free.   Answer Question

Associate Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Detroit, MI (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Pretty average interview process. The recruiter was especially friendly and knowledgeable. The folks that did the Skype interview were awesome. Got to meet a CD, ACD, SAD, and some other creative folks.

Campus Programs/Full Time Track Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Digitas.

Interview

Two 15 minute interviews. One with recruiter, then another one with alumna working at Digitas. The interview experience was weird. The alumna was fantastic and engaging, but the recruiter was new to the company (no insight) and seemed bored. Not sure why, but it didn't make me any less anxious to see her bored. Oh, and I never heard back after a follow-up email. Nothing. No feedback, rejection, anything. Its been a while (few months) now, so I guess thats a rejection. Would've appreciated a formal reply, especially since Digitas requested to interview me based on my resume.

Analyst Strategy and Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Pre-screening interview then face to face. Very standard. Went for a management position but they cited lack of past experience as a manager as the reason they declined. All in all it was one of the best 'no' interviews I've ever had. Great company, great services, i was disappointed I didn't get an offer but had a great experience all in all

Interview Questions

• Case study on common marketing KPI metrics, what my past experience was   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (New York, NY (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Had an initial phone screening with the recruiter, didn't seem like anything was going to look up since I still had some time before I could actually start but then he contacted to to interview with the ACD for a position that opened up. Since I wasn't in NY I did a skype interview and it went pretty well. It was mainly just him talking about the role and see if it was something I was interested in. Got a phone offer a week later and the official letter two weeks after that.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.