Diligent Anonymous Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Diligent Anonymous Interview Questions

Interviews at Diligent

3.5

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Diligent (New York, NY (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

The process began with a phone screen with the recruiter and then the hiring manager. An in-person interview was then set up for 2 weeks later with the hiring manager and several colleages. Lastly, I was invited to do a skype interview with another person. A few days later I was informed that we were moving to the references stage of the process, which took over a week and a half to speak to 3 people for less than 5 minutes each. Finally, I was given an offer which was drastically lower than what we had initially discussed - it was so low it was actually insulting. Thus resulting in me having to decline the offer, and me wasting over a month of my time along with theirs. I was extremely dissapointed in the outcome which was a result of poor planning on their part.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you would make an impact on this department   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Diligent

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Diligent (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Long and harrowing. Weird vibe from everyone especially head mangers. Seem to question my experience, and gave a sort of weird vibe especially the Top tier officials who seemed to be soooo busy like running an ER busy. Went through quite a few interviews, I'm desperate but I'm glad things didn't work out.

Interview Questions

• Skeptics all the way around. Why question my credentials.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.