Diligent Corporate Governance Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Diligent Corporate Governance Research Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Diligent

1 Interview Review

2.0

Corporate Governance Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diligent (Washington, DC (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Had a phone screen with a recruiter where he went over my resume and asked a couple technical questions about the job. Then invited for an interview with the manager and members of the team during which I wasn't asked anything technical but instead I was expected to ask the team members questions about the position. The interview went well and I believed I vibed well with the staff. A week after my interview, I was asked to complete a writing test. I was sent a financial disclosure and asked to provide a summary of relevant factors within 90 mins. A week after completing that, I was told by the recruiter that I did a great job on that as well. However, I was told that a final decision had not been made. The date the recruiter told me a decision would be made by came and went, I followed up and the recruiter gave another date. This happened three times over a month before the recruiter stopped responding to my emails and answering calls.

Interview Questions

• What are the basics of corporate governance and ownership structure of a company   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.