Diligent Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Diligent Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Diligent

2.0

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diligent.

Interview

Recruiter kept rescheduling because he was sick, but an hour before my initial interview he scheduled, he asked if we could talk then. Then had an initial phone screen, the recruiter said I was a really good fit- I was building exactly the product they were looking to hire for. He told me that he would look to talk to the hiring manager in 2-3 days and ghosted me. Emailed and followed up, but he never got back to me..Got a rejection email 1.5 months later with no explanation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Diligent

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Diligent (New York, NY (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

I had a call with a recruiter. The recruiter was enthusiastic about the call and so was I. He promised to arrange a call with the hiring manager in two days. That call never happened. The recruiter never got back to me eversince. I mailed him, called him and and messaged through LinkedIn. No answer at all. This is not a way to treat your applicants.

Interview Questions

• We bought a company in Amsterdam. Would it be OK to work for that recently acquired company?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.