Dimensions Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 13 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dimensions

Featured Interview

Dimensions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dimensions

Interview

Telephone interview followed by a Group interview based on personality suitability above formal qualifications- person centred care followed by multiple choice basic language and arithmetic comprehension and capabilities. In depth presentation of the company’s ethos and motivation statement Describe a situation where you had to be able to think quickly to solve a crisis/problem and detail the successes/challenges faced? Group tasks where provided a hypothetical situation likely to occur during daily duties and constructive breakdown together of various outcomes and considerations. Telephone interview followed by a Group interview based on personality suitability above formal qualifications- person centred care followed by multiple choice basic language and arithmetic comprehension and capabilities. In depth presentation of the company’s ethos and motivation statement Describe a situation where you had to be able to think quickly to solve a crisis/problem and detail the successes/challenges faced? Group tasks where provided a hypothetical situation likely to occur during daily duties and constructive breakdown together of various outcomes and considerations.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you had to be able to think quickly to solve a crisis detail the successes and or challenges faced?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bournemouth, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Dimensions (Bournemouth, England, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

Application advertised via LinkedIn and appeared on my key word search. Clear job description and person specification. Online application, exercise, interview. Process of onboarding was smooth and supported by a colleague in the Resourcing team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dimensions

Application

I interviewed at Dimensions

Interview

Task based interview. Complete it and pass through a technical interview, the job is all yours. Flaunt your key skills. someone will call you up. you need to pick up. receive the call and show your interests.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dimensions

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dimensions

Interview

I applied online and was sent an email to complete a maths and literacy test online. A few days later I had a 30 minute telephone interview. After passing this I was invited to a meet and greet with a manager the week after. Then I received a phone call the next day to say I had a provisional offer based on my DBS and references. After this they processed my DBS which took about a week and I got a call to say everything was clear I was then invited back in to arrange a start date and my rota. In all it took around a month to start working

Interview Questions
  • Do you have previous experience in the role?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ferndown, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dimensions (Ferndown, England, England) in Feb 2019

Interview

Poorly selected questions and absolutely not correct for the job applied for. The job I knew how to do, I never got it, because this is the way Dimensions operate down here in Dorset, they stop people from progressing, was very disappointed with themselves and blamed myself for that.

Interview Questions
  • How would do your staff rota? Where would you start it from?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dimensions (London, England, England)

Interview

Applied online, very easy. But opinion attending interview job role appeared sketchy. Feedback on culture didn't reflect values outlined in ad vacancy, people were polite, however preferred two personalities out of three, also due to location I got sent straight up from receptionist ( I was early) weren't ready, sent me back down got to interview start time, were 15 mins late, finally got interviewed, ran through a test finished , then on my way. Good experience if a little waste of time, got to know where negative feedback lies within organisation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Dimensions (Sheffield, England, England) in Feb 2018

Interview

Had to sit a level 1 literacy and numeracy test that was really simple.you are given a calculator for the numeracy which was and 30 minutes to complete both. Interviewed by two managers who had a set of questions and wrote down answers. Asked for documentation to copy in order to complete background checks.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for dimensions/be a support worker?
  • How would you deal with something you didn't want to do?
  • How would you help the service users stay in contact with family and friends?
  • What would you do in an emergency situation?
  • How would you treat a service user who has incontinence problems? And would you be happy to do this?
  • How would you help a service user in learning a new skill?
  • What would you look for to see if Service user was being abused? And what action would you take?
  • How would you make sure that you do and keep up to date with the e-learning through the staff portal?
8 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dimensions (Reading, England, England) in Sep 2017

Interview

One face to face interview at the Theale HQ. I was initially screened by the department manager on the phone and then invited down to interview. I was given a selection of times to chose from.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to give a example of how I adhere to each of the organisational values (integrity, courage, partnership, ambition and respect).

Anonymous Employee in Swavesey, East of England, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dimensions (Swavesey, East of England, England, England) in Jun 2017

Interview

I had a maths and English test and had lots of questions I had to answer for the first stage and second was to visit the place I am now working.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Theale, South West England, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Dimensions (Theale, South West England, England, England) in Dec 2015

Interview

Pretty Standard process to an interview and have answered all the questions that they have asked me and I did ask them a few questions. Overall I thought the interview was pleasant.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews