Directi Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Directi Interview Questions

Interviews at Directi

3.3

Accounts Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Directi (New York, NY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

HR round was good. After that we was given Accounting test. Normally company gives check list kind of question, but here they had written some accounting question in word and it was not well arrange. Wasted a lot of time on typing. Questions where not clear as for eg there was a question on bank reconciliation which was really confusing for me. If they really have to judge an account they could have set a better question test. For a company like Directi, i was disappointed with Accounting test.
    After that we had excel test. It was actually excel 2016 and I was not able to use shortcut keys. The user interface was difficult to use. The test was confusing and challenging, but it was good. I personally believe theh could have improvised on the excel test too. We should be precise and specific with question and the interface should be set accordingly.

Operations Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College, AK (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Directi (College, AK (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Campus recruitment:
    1st round- 20 mcq's -30minutes (subjects: Computer communication networks, operating systems, database management systems, Linux, C++,aptitude )
    2nd round - coding ( Write a program to read a text file and change a word to another word supplying the old and new word on the command prompt. Execute the program from Cmd. Documents for the syntax of programming languages such as c,c++,Java,Python, pearl etc will be provided. )
    3rd round - technical interview ( general questions including hobbies, favourite subject, etc as well as technical questions on DBMS, CCN, OS, and Linux if u claim u know it)

Senior Recruiter Interview

Interview

Two telephonic interviews followed by a case study on Manpower Planning. Then a personal interview with management. Tech discussions, sourcing assignment. Final discussion with CEO Bhavin.

Interview Questions

• Not difficult but a good question, why Directi above Microsoft, Amazon, NetApp, Oracle etc ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary offered was more than expected :)

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Directi.

Interview

Round #1: A MCQ test testing basic computer science knowledge and puzzle solving skill.

Round #2: A problem solving round, consists of 2 problem not so hard.

Round #3, #4: They asked 3 algorithming problems in 1:1 interview.

Round #5: Final round was taken by company's CEO and asked 1-2 algorithmic problem.

Interview

Didnt get slected questions were tough, Data structures and algorithms noone got selected. They have set high standards, which is understandable from a company like Directi. Oh how to write 30 words, can't people with no experience not use glassdoor? zz max

Site Reliability Engineer Interview

Interview

Recently Directi visited our campus. There are 3 rounds. First round is written test which includes basic fundamental questions. Next round was coding round that is socket programming. next is face to face interview where questions related to networking, web services were asked

Senior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Directi (Andheri (India)) in October 2019.

Interview

I got an email regarding design test with codechef. After giving the test after a week I got Email that I have been selected for 2nd round and then again they gave me test...I confirmed that I already gave a big design test then too they said yea we have 2 rounds. I went to the organisation again to give test where she hardly gave me time to finish up with their poor internet connection and I was using my own laptop. After I gave the test she told me to wait for final interview round with the Design head and the design head made me wait for almost 1.5 hrs and then she should up took my interview and spoke as if I was selected. For the feedback on the interview and design she said I will take 2 weeks. After waiting the same mail they forward to everyone thanks for showing interest. If u don’t like the test would hv told at the 2nd round itself or told on the spot that not selected it almost wasted my 3 weeks in this process.

SDE1 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Directi (New Delhi (India)) in September 2019.

Interview

IT had three rounds of interviews after the first coding round.I was rejected in the final round which was a cs fundamentals round,the first two rounds were pure algorithmic rounds and the process overall was fun.

SRE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Directi (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

On campus at IIIT Bangalore.

1MCQ Round (45Qs - 60m) , 1 Coding round - 3hrs (3 problems - server client TCP socket based) , 3/4 rounds of F2F interviews

Coding round:
    1> Send / Receive "ping", "pong" in server and client.
    2> create a SET, GET Data store (in memory) using same client server.
    3> text file transfer based on storing the data in a text file based. (can't remember, did first 2 only ).

F2F interviews.

Interview Questions

• Questions on OS,Process (child, orphan , zombie, deamon ), Memory Mgmt. , Process Sync. (in depth knowledge like how actually these things get executed , not bookish knowledge).
      It all started with the question of "what happens when you type ls-command in linux terminal and press enter ".

Qs on linux system calls like fork() and exec().

Questions on Networks. All 7 Layers of OSI . packets data gram, NAT, DHCP, ARP, Routing (in depth knowledge), Transport Layer, Network Layer, Application Layer ,DLL in depth discussion.
      It all started with the question of what happens when you type www.google.com in the url and press enter.

nslookup(), source routing.

A lot of packet routing, multicast , anycast ,broadcast based questions.
      A good number of public IP and private IP based routing questions were asked.

In depth discussion on projects.

Designing a load balancer . Several scenarios were given according to them come up with modifications and solutions.

what is a bootloader , How does it work?   1 Answer

Associate - Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Directi (Mumbai (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

The company shortlists candidates based on AMCAT scores. There are 3 rounds:
    1. A written descriptive round with 2 questions.
    2. 1 HR round
    3. 1 face to face round with the head.

Interview Questions

• Sell me this pen of Camlin. I am an architect who doesn't use pen too often.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.