Disney Parks Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,146 of over 1,146.0 interviews

In Person5%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Disney Parks

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks in Aug 2022

Interview

Submitted my application online in early July and received an email to schedule a web-based interview towards the end of July. Web-based interview was easy, and afterwards I received another email to schedule a Zoom interview at the beginning of August! The recruiters were both incredibly nice, and made sure that I comprehended everything that was discussed. I received and accepted an offer on the same day!

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable working in various conditions, including at heights, in dark/confined spaces, in extreme heat, as well as other weather conditions?
    1 Answer

Disney Parks

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Disney Parks

Interview

Stressfully , to much steps, but it was challenging . It was long time I had job interview . It taught me to keep going and never give up. I want custodial , reason I have experience .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Disney Parks

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Disney Parks

Application

I interviewed at Disney Parks

Interview

Very pleasant. A panel of 4 people. Managers were very approachable. Easy questions. They made me feel at home. They made me feel welcomed. They were very knowledgeable. They met before the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful