DocuSign Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

DocuSign Interview Questions

Interviews at DocuSign

2.8

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DocuSign (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

Started the interview loop in March 2020. Regular recruiter phone screen then arranged a zoom tech interview, at this point, everything is normal. The first tech interviewer is nice, questions were not difficult. After this interview, recruiter told me I made it to the final round. After several back and forth with the appointment, finally set a date for final interview. It was a 3 hour, 4 rounds back to back interview. Most people were nice, except one of them being a bit condescending(you see this kind of people everyday, no surprise). Hiring manager is in another country and he had to leave the interview early because of another meeting(maybe just not enjoying the conversation with me). After the interview, I send a email to recruiter, saying I enjoyed the interview and look forward to the update. Until now(August), the recruiter still not reply a word back( In the end of May, I send him another email which kindly ask for updates). The position is required at least 7 or more years of experience at certain area which I am qualified for that. In return, I think such candidate at least deserve a formal/informal feedback or decline email, instead of being ghosted after spending several days for preparation and several hours for interview. This recruiting process is just unprofessional, especially under the COVID situation. Luckily, I got a dream offer one month later. Just want to share the experience with any recruiting staff at Docusign who may seeing this. Respect your candidates, so that they can respect you.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DocuSign.

Interview

Applied online and recruiter called me. Had a handful of interviews over 5 weeks. Company did not keep me in the loop and I had to continually reach out for an update. Company did not provide me answers until I asked multiple people.

Interview Questions

DocuSign Response

12 Aug 2020 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We will share your review with our colleagues in recruiting as this is not how we would like to treat candidates.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DocuSign (South San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Well-run process with the right stakeholders involved. My recruiter was incredibly professional, communicative, and timely. Everyone I met with was prepared, clear, and concise. I was interviewing with a number of other companies, and DocuSign’s process was amongst the best in terms of clarity and efficiency.

Interview Questions

DocuSign Response

12 Aug 2020 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts. It's wonderful to hear that you had a good experience.

Technical Writer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at DocuSign.

Interview

The process was smooth. I had an engaged recruiter so I think that made all the difference. He was so patient, kind, and really tried to advocate for me. Although it didn’t work out for me in the end, my experience was great, and I will definitely apply for roles in the future with a hopefully better end result.

Interview Questions

DocuSign Response

12 Aug 2020 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. That is music to our ears that the DocuSign recruiter was so engaged. Best of luck and thank you for considering us.

Interview

Worked with Audra, an absolute great recruiter and person. Role is focused on the CLM offering and the more people I spoke to, the more exited I got. I was first looking for a great culture and then a great product. I think I found both. Process took a couple of twists and turns but they were clear and communicative. Could not be more excited!

Interview Questions

• How would you attack a territory and plan? What is your process?   Answer Question
    • How will you drive sales and market positioning?   Answer Question

14 Jul 2020 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thanks and welcome aboard!

User Experience Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DocuSign (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Recruiter screen followed by a conversation with the hiring manager then a 5-6 hour interview with a cross-functional team including a portfolio presentation. Offer was made about a week later.

Interview Questions

• Experience working with cross-functional teams?
      Experience in qual and quant research?
      Communicating user stories?   Answer Question

14 Jul 2020 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Terrific. Welcome aboard and thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DocuSign (Naperville, IL (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Met with the hiring manager, two project managers and another manager. Situational type questions about responses to past escalations and difficult clients. Also, questions about past involvement in implementation methodology.

Interview Questions

• Top 3 things that you are proud of   1 Answer

Thanks.

Customer Success Manager II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johns Creek, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DocuSign (Johns Creek, GA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Began with an initial screening with the Recruiter, Ogay who gave me a clear understanding of the role, opportunity and process. Everything flowed as she presented it, having multiple interviews with some amazing people. I appreciate that Ogay was available with any additional questions I had along the journey and she, along with her colleagues were awesome. No hype! DocuSign is the real deal!

Interview Questions

• A question that came up multiple times was “Why DocuSign?” Which made it clear that they wanted to hear more than the obvious   1 Answer

12 Aug 2020 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Such a treat to read this review. We will be sure to share with Ogay.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at DocuSign (Seattle, WA (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

I am extremely disappointed with my interview experience with Docusign. First of all I am a referral. I have heard such amazing things about Docusign as this is a highly sought after company to work for in the Seattle area and you would think that referrals would be treated similar to internal candidates in a way.

3 weeks ago I had a phone interview with a recruiter. The phone call went extremely well and at the end of the call he told me that he was impressed with me and wanted to move me along to next steps with the hiring manager. I was excited and hoped I’d get that scheduled ASAP. Well, the next week I heard nothing. I sent my thank you email, another follow up email checking in, the next week another follow up email checking in, and then the next week my last email checking in. I received no follow up emails or calls. Nothing. I was completely ghosted. No “we’ve chosen other candidates “ No “this job is on hold right now”. I understand that we’re in the middle of a crisis right now, but I see so many job postings for Docusign and also- how professional is it to completely ghost a candidate? My friend who referred me also reached out to recruiting as well to check in and has not heard back as well. I’ve read in previous reviews that this has happened to multiple people. Is this just the norm and people are consistently dropping the ball?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you’ve gone above and beyond for a client   Answer Question

9 Jul 2020 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We aim to provide a positive candidate experience and certainly what you describe does not meet our standards. If you are comfortable discussing this more, our VP of Talent Acquisition, Nic Jagoe, would like to hear more and can be contacted at Nic.Jagoe@docusign.com.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DocuSign in June 2020.

Interview

Great process. Selena and Emily were wonderful and did the initial screening and scheduling. Great communication throughout. I met with the hiring manager and several team members. I also participated in a mock QBR. Very professional process.

Interview Questions

• They mostly asked about my experience and good questions to get to how I think and work. The mock QBR was a good exercise and very interactive.   Answer Question

6 Jul 2020 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thanks and welcome aboard!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.