Domino Printing Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 25 of over 25 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Domino Printing

Domino Printing

Application

I interviewed at Domino Printing

Interview

It is a two step process, the first one being an informal interview and the second one being split up into a technical interview, HR interview and a presentation. There is also a chat with the previous placement students that give you a run down on what they did and how they found the year

Interview Questions
  • What is the difference between inkjet printers
    Answer Question

Domino Printing

Application

I interviewed at Domino Printing

Interview

Teams meeting coductedA 30 word count will create about 0.1 pages single-spaced or 0.1 pages double-spaced when using normal margins (1″) and 12 pt. Arial or Times New Roman font. Your page count will vary though depending on your margins, font style and size, whether you use multiple spaces after a period, and your paragraph spacing settings.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Domino Printing

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino Printing in Dec 2021

Interview

I made through to the final round of interviews and was told they were interested and that I should expect to hear from them soon. After a couple weeks of interviewing I got ghosted by the company and never heard from them again. Also the HR Business Partner asked inappropriate questions about my age and asked if I would feel comfortable working with mostly male workforce. Not a good experience overall.

Interview Questions
  • The interviewer told me I looked young and asked how I would handle older, difficult direct reports.

Domino Printing

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Domino Printing in May 2021

Interview

Contacted by recruitment farm. Profile shortlisted by them and forwarded to Company HR. HR round followed by hiring manager round on the same day. Not shortlisted for the next round due to mismatch of domain.

Interview Questions
  • Just behavioural and general questions. Not from their trade related.

Domino Printing

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Domino Printing in Feb 2021

Interview

Initial screening handled professionally. Second interview conducted by HR headquarters in UK was quite unprofessional and disappointing. HR stated there was a “bias” to hire individuals with manufacturing experience and his preference was to do that for the position I was interviewing for. It was inappropriate to tell me that during the interview process, when it was apparent my background was not in manufacturing. It was an ineffective and inefficient use of time for all parties. The company did not respond to my emails regarding the status of my candidacy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Domino Printing

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Domino Printing in Oct 2020

Interview

I applied through their website. After about two weeks they called me for the first round of interview. It was a semi-technical interview, mostly introducing the lead managers and overall of the position. Then they called me for the second round. It included Hr interview and technical.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you like Domino printing? Python questions such as what is decoration, return vs yield, with and context...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Domino Printing (Cambridge, England) in Sep 2020

Interview

Fairly straight forward process, they have decent products and industry to learn about prior. They asked about my experience and what I could bring to their organization. It was phone screen and hurdle, repeat.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Domino Printing (Philadelphia, PA) in Jun 2020

Interview

The interview process was in two stages. The initial interview and an online assessment center sort of interview. The initial interview was just a brief discussion on education and experience. The second one consisited of a presentation and a technical interview followed by a group activity. Overall everyone in the process was very friendly and it was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
  • What would you say was a highlight in your last job?

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Domino Printing (Cambridge, England) in May 2020

Interview

Considering the interview process was completely virtual, it was very straightforward and thorough. This is probably a credit to the people who interviewed me but I was made to feel very comfortable and the whole process felt more like a two way conversation with people that I knew rather than an intense, stressful experience. The communication I received between interview stages was quick and comprehensive and I didn't have to wait too long to discover the outcome. My experience is testament to how much the company value people, even before they are hired and how integral inclusion is as part of that process. I'm thrilled to be part of the Domino family and am incredibly grateful for the opportunity.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about the role you applying for, in your own words?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domino Printing (Cambridge, England) in Apr 2020

Interview

Recruited via two different outside services. The recruiters both approached me as I held this role in a similar company. I only continued to have the discussion with them as I was interested in a sales role they were also filling for the new product.

Interview Questions
  • Would I consider this a role of interest based on past experience?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Interviews